cc v sammy

cc v sammy

Postby dazza » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 pm

cc i have to say that your dislike for sammy is now becoming boring...repetative and somewhat disrespectfull....
if you look back over your last few posts....you have commented on his ability....knowledge...right to do the job....this from a man who used to hide behind bushes to watch them train....
personally at first i felt some of your comments had points.... i feel your personal vendetta should now cease....does he know what he is doing,,,,, is he the right man for the job...show the man who along with his team and mr mcguigan took us into the football league some respect...or ask for a personal meeting to discuss it.....but stop boring the rest of us with it... because i feel this is more personal than anything else now,,,,
****dazza****
dazza

Re: cc v sammy

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm

dazza wrote:cc i have to say that your dislike for sammy is now becoming boring...repetative and somewhat disrespectfull....
if you look back over your last few posts....you have commented on his ability....knowledge...right to do the job....this from a man who used to hide behind bushes to watch them train....
personally at first i felt some of your comments had points.... i feel your personal vendetta should now cease....does he know what he is doing,,,,, is he the right man for the job...show the man who along with his team and mr mcguigan took us into the football league some respect...or ask for a personal meeting to discuss it.....but stop boring the rest of us with it... because i feel this is more personal than anything else now,,,,

About time you also had a go at all those others who have been far more disrespectful than myself. At least I haven't resorted to foul language unlike some others. And whether you like it or not, I'll continue to express my opinion. If you don't like it.......you know what to do! :evil:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 pm

He's right though it is boring, why don't you post something productive for a change???
Bare Ben

Postby ezz » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Don't worry, we won the forum will be dead till the next time we lose again.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Bare Ben wrote:He's right though it is boring, why don't you post something productive for a change???

How's this?

MFC goalscorers to date:

Spencer 7
Drummy 6
PJ 6
Mullers 4
Brown 3
McC 3
Willow 3
DC 2
Fleming 2
Hurst 2
Mighty Mouse 2

Ok?
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:46 pm

When the team is doing crap, people will have a go at McIlroy. When we are doing well, everyone will think he's a legend! Alot of people have been having a go at McIlroy recently so it's a bit harsh to have a go at one person.
Little Shrimp

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:When the team is doing crap, people will have a go at McIlroy. When we are doing well, everyone will think he's a legend! Alot of people have been having a go at McIlroy recently so it's a bit harsh to have a go at one person.

Adding Haining to his defence certainly helped his cause today and i'm happy that he finally seen the light
HALMA 1983

Postby steve mfc » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
Little Shrimp wrote:When the team is doing crap, people will have a go at McIlroy. When we are doing well, everyone will think he's a legend! Alot of people have been having a go at McIlroy recently so it's a bit harsh to have a go at one person.

Adding Haining to his defence certainly helped his cause today and i'm happy that he finally seen the light

More often than not when Sammy puts Haining back into the side he gets injured, most of the time he just isn't available, that's not Sammy's fault.
steve mfc

Postby pacman » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:03 pm

sorry just because we won today does not want me to say anything good about sammy ,but for me he has been the week link in this team all season ,wrong tactics ,dropping good players ,sending players out on loan to rival teams ,why not let mark and jim take over for rest of the season they seem to be more vocal than sammy, who seems to be at the back off the dugout lately.
pacman

Postby Morectalk » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:37 pm

pacman wrote:sorry just because we won today does not want me to say anything good about sammy ,but for me he has been the week link in this team all season ,wrong tactics ,dropping good players ,sending players out on loan to rival teams ,why not let mark and jim take over for rest of the season they seem to be more vocal than sammy, who seems to be at the back off the dugout lately.

I couldn't agree more mate.
Morectalk

Return to General Discussion