Dear Mr C@p@ldi ..........

Re: Dear Mr C@p@ldi ..........

Postby George Dawes » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 pm

shrimper wrote:Nooooo! Ssssh! Listen (close in, lads...)

I have a plan.

We don’t ‘boo’ him or get on his back at all. In fact we avoid making any comment whatsoever about his performances or his off-field conduct from now until the end of the season.

Then, further, we orchestrate a campaign to make sure he’s voted ‘player of the season’.

Then, at the end of season awards, we wait for him to collect his trophy and then let him have it full force. Rotten tomatoes, super-soakers filled with mashed up shrimps and Guinness – the lot. Film it all and plaster it all over Youtube, Tw@tter and everywhere else the world can see it – with a full list of all his pi$$-taking tweets attached. Then we take the award and give it to Andy Parrish.

;) ;) ;) :shock:
that plan is soooooooo cunning you could brush your teeth with it

(its off blackadder) :lol:
George Dawes

Postby Morectalk » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 pm

marky wrote:
P/T Indie wrote:you wonder what Gary Dullaghan would make of it all and you can guarantee Coleman wouldn't have a player like that at Accy.

Not just him, either. The likes of Paul Burns, Andy Grimshaw, etc would quite possibly have done more than just 'had a harsh word'. Rene Howe was sent packing, albeit for different reasons. The same fate should await Capaldi.

I wasn't a fan of Rene Howe as a bloke, but at least he scored a few for us - the one against Bradford from 30 yards out sticks in my mind.
Morectalk

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Just for the record, I've just been having a chat with Tony Dullaghan (Gary's son), and he thanks us for our comments about his dad, it quote "makes him proud".

Tony also stated that, indeed, his dad hated players with the attitude of Capaldi and would have "put him right in his place."
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Vinny » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Duffman wrote:So you could say, Crapaldi saved our league status.... :lol:

I've been calling him CrapAldi since day one, but that's an unfair insult to the supermarket.
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby apps16 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:27 pm

steve mfc wrote:His performance on Tuesday night was more than enough to get him dropped let alone anything he has said, lets not waste any time on him he isn't worth it, its more important to give the team our support on Saturday than spend it hurling abuse at Capaldi.

Well said, I thought he was shocking on Tuesday. Couldn't connect a pass and showed no effort or passion whatsoever. To me, i thought this stood out a mile and yet he remained on the pitch for a full 90 mins?
I am far from any kind of football expert, but surely Capaldi should of been first off and move Laurence Wilson back into the left back role??
apps16

Postby Bare Ben » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 am

I've heard you can vote to have Capaldi removed from the club.

0901 61 61 101
Bare Ben

Postby Castaway » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 am

You to me are everything.

That is so WRONG about what we have endured at Morecambe FC this season. I’ll give you one thing, you do hold a record for me. You are the first player to wear a Morecambe shirt I have ever HATED in the 26 years now I have been a Morecambe supporter. HATED is actually an understatement in your case. I actually despise you with every last breath in my body. Over the years we have despaired at the likes of Graham Gill, Dean Howell, Tony Quinn etc etc, but we never hated them. We backed them in the shirt, and admittedly, moaned afterwards. You are a different kettle of fish altogether.

How you have the nerve to post your feelings on Twatter (quite apt eh Mr C ??) about OUR club and openly admit to taking it easy in training, not taking football seriously, looking forward to the Summer and then see what happens, oh yes, and don’t forget your all important Guiness will you? Your ramblings sicken me. To the pit of my stomach. You don’t care one jot about Morecambe FC. Don’t object to that statement, it’s patently obvious. I never want to see you in a Morecambe shirt ever again. However, I know that I most likely will do. On Saturday probably, as Mr McIlroy will no doubt pick you. Again. You played for him of course for Northern Ireland didn’t you? Best mates and all that.

On the other hand, in some strange sort of weird way, I kind of do hope that we see you on Saturday. Ideally, as a non playing substitute. I hope you have your two hour “waste of time” (YOUR quote) drive to Morecambe, and then NOT get on the pitch. I really hope we see you running up and down the touchline, warming up (well, that’s IF you can be bothered. Don’t put yourself out like fella, will you) and then, we can all give you the dog’s abuse that you so deserve. At the end of the game Tony, depart from the ground. Make a quick getaway back on your two hour waste of time drive. I tell you what, to save you driving through the nightmare that is Lancaster, I’ve got a shortcut for you. Head through Torrisholme and go over Denny Beck Bridge. It’s a lot quicker (will get you to the pub in super quick time) and that flash, really narrow, BMW of yours will go over that bridge with no bother at all. Honest.

It sickens me when I look at the legends we have at our club, the likes of Jim Bentley and Stewart Drummond, and then you. Quick story for you, I was in the club shop around 6pm on Tuesday night before the Macclesfield match, and, in walked Jim Bentley. He immediately said good evening to everyone in there, and then got into conversation with a groundhopper who had travelled up from Brighton just for that game, shook his hand and welcomed him to Morecambe. Somehow, I can’t imagine you doing that Mr C. This club is all about GENTLEMEN like Jim and Stewart (who is in his Testimonial season). Not fly by nights like you who don’t even want to be here (Roll on Vegas eh??)

Indeed, I hope the aforementioned legends (and gentlemen) in Jim and Stew tell you in no uncertain terms what they think of you and your narrow minded thoughts.

A chap I know is currently trying to sell a load of his prized cd collection on ebay currently, in order that he can buy his young son a season ticket for next season. Now THAT is commitment and support for you. Are you actually aware that things like this go on in the ranks of supporters at clubs? I just hope to god that his money is not spent on having to watch freeloaders like you. Please leave our club.

Oh yes, follow the signs for Torrisholme and Halton to find the Denny Beck Bridge.

Brilliant rant! Best thing i've read on here all year (last years being Jimbo after Dagenham). Although I have only been to two games this season it's clearly obvious (from the grapevine/SV's) after our first few seasons of success that a bit of surgery needs to be done to rid the club of feckless w**k*rs like 'shoot shoot ' Capaldi. People like Peter Mcguigan, Rod Taylor, Jim Bentley, even the likes of Steven Drench (think what he would have done to play in the football league), Gary Hocking, Les Dewhurst etc etc etc have worked too damn hard for Morecambe Football Club to get us into the league for jumped up chavs like Capaldi to take it away from us and not even care. I agree - he falls into the Terry/Ferdinand era of footballers and is everything I hate about football.

I strongly suspect there are more in the squad who are of his ilk, so it's the managements responsibility to sort it out ASAP and address the downfalls of the current recruitment policy (if they can't then we need someone else at the reigns). As for Capaldi - put him in the stands for the next game as someone has suggested and if he doesn't turn up then deprive him of all his guiness money for the future months ahead.
Castaway

Postby Castaway » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:59 am

p.s. Seasider for prime minister.
Castaway

Previous

Return to General Discussion