That's it.

Re: That's it.

Postby HALMA 1983 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Posh wrote:Failure to do that and he may as well follow Capaldi out the door.

I'll sponsor his ferry seat over!
HALMA 1983

Postby Bare Ben » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Posh wrote: (Rumours via text that the deed has been done and i hope so).

I really hope that is not the case, I hope he's there on Saturday so he can get what he deserves. :evil:
Bare Ben

Postby morecambegeek » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Shame, abusing Capaldi was about the only aspect of Saturday's match I was looking forward to.
morecambegeek

Postby George Dawes » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:45 pm

i have no doubt the MFC board & staff will now know of this and will have put Sammy in the picture

he should be be made to sit in the stand and watch the game with the fans around him and if i doesn't do as his employer says then sack him! allowing us to terminate is contract with immediate effect losing every penny instead of getting paid on a weekly basis untill the end of the season and getting pissed even more at our expense
George Dawes

Postby Harry » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Posh wrote: (Rumours via text that the deed has been done and i hope so).

I really hope that is not the case, I hope he's there on Saturday so he can get what he deserves. :evil:

Can't wait to give him all the abuse possible
Harry

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 pm

DawZi wrote:i have no doubt the MFC board & staff will now know of this and will have put Sammy in the picture

he should be be made to sit in the stand and watch the game with the fans around him and if i doesn't do as his employer says then sack him! allowing us to terminate is contract with immediate effect losing every penny instead of getting paid on a weekly basis untill the end of the season and getting pissed even more at our expense

Even better make him go right in the centre of the MBW Stand then we can all tell him what we think of him.
heysham_mfc

Postby Spicy Shrimp » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 am

Or even better, make him ball boy in front of the MBW :lol:
Spicy Shrimp

Postby Plain Peter » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Duffman wrote:I know you're alluding to the world should jump back 50 years and do away with technology but with technology we get an insight into what players think, good or bad.

Like Posh said earlier on there's nothing wrong with social media.
The problem is the users, what they say, how what they've said is received, and how the recipients might react to it.
In Capaldi's case, he's got people reacting in a way that they never thought or expected they ever could.
If he's part of this Saturday's game, he'll be hounded by an angry vocal mob from start to finish. There could be trouble, people chucked out, and what goes on off the pitch could influence another sub-standard performance and defeat.
Who's turn will it be next, and what right have any of us to be privy to what anyone is thinking, good or bad? I was going to say 'privately' thinking, but obviously it's no longer 'private'.
Are players employed by a club, or are they owned by the club and its supporters, and accountable for everything they say, good or bad?
Last edited by Plain Peter on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plain Peter

Postby morecambegeek » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:20 pm

If Capaldi didn't want people to know what he was thinking, he shouldn't have posted it in a public accessible location.

HIS fault, not social media's. It's perfectly possible to protect tweets from the general public, he happily interacted with people on there up to that point, so he should have been perfectly aware everyone could access what he was typing.

It's no different to posting on here - don't post what you wouldn't want anyone else to read.

I can use a kitchen knife to cut meat or kill someone. If I kill someone with it, it's my fault, not the knives.
morecambegeek

Postby dave wilky » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Just a thought ! wouldn`t it be funny if Capaldis twitter page had been Hacked...... :cry:
The poor soul could be perfectly innocent.....but i think its unlikely somehow..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
dave wilky

Previous

Return to General Discussion