how would you like to wear your red shirt with pride

how would you like to wear your red shirt with pride

Postby redtilldead74 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:49 pm

has i posted earlier the supporters team are looking for players (92 views and no response).surly there is some young lads out there who support morecambe who would like to experience what the first team feels when they put on that red shirt.besides having a bit of banter with team mates and opposing players,you will be repersenting your club, it may also give you an insight to the first team players perspective of things on the pitch.if anyone is interested you can contact us through shrimpsvoices so spread the word.
redtilldead74

Re: how would you like to wear your red shirt with pride

Postby ezz » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm

If its on a saturday then i cant
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby redtilldead74 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 pm

most if not all games are on a sunday.granted some games are a distance away which means giving up the odd sunday,but we can register 35 players knowing not everyone can make every game.pm me and i will give anyone intrested more details.cheers jimmy g.
redtilldead74

Postby Mark S » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Yes Jimmy, count me up for that! Oh! Hang on a sec, just seen the young lads bit! :shock:

Will stick with Fat Knackers :D
Mark S

Postby OvertheBar » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Ha ha...I can barely fit into an XL home shirt these days. So I won't be volunteering.
OvertheBar

Postby Mark S » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:48 am

I cant believe that there isnt a queue to join :o

I used to play for the supporters around 15 years ago and it was great fun. Mostly freindlies in those days.

I remember playing a first team XI on Christie Park the day after the end of the season* 92/93 and we held them to a 2 -2 draw :o .

We were winning 2 - 1 until Leighton James decided to come on for us and gave away a penalty :x

*It is fair to say that they all had stinking hangovers and werent taking it too seriously!

Come on you young'uns! Get yourself signed up and have some fun times!
Mark S

Return to General Discussion