Lawrence wilson

Lawrence wilson

Postby dazza » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 am

right ok I grant you all this may be a rant.........but it a honest rant....
I watched the first half and got so frustrated by his lack of effort and apauling body language
That it frustrated me to not watch any more of wat I can only describe as uninterested shi$+,,,that I sat in the bar,,,which I have never done before....only to see on tv that you get us one back and also are voted mom,,!!! I dunno wT to say.... Apart from ask your self this......are u really doing your best,,,, and if u wanna go ,,,be a honest man,,, and say u wanna go. Cause I personally think ,,,,, at the min,,,the attitude it stinks ,,,, I believe sammy ,,, Mark,,,jim,,care deeply,,,,ask yourself... Ask others if it makes you feel better,,,,do u really care like we do,,,,,!!! Heyyyy but that only my opinion!!
****dazza****
dazza

Re: Lawrence wilson

Postby RedRedWine1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:18 am

I thought Wilson had perhaps one of his worst games in a Morecambe shirt. I was all for him coming off or replacing the equally but predictably f****** totally w*** Capaldi (shoot Capaldi, shoot shoot Capaldi) at left-back.

Andy Parrish MotM for me again. Despite a running technique that would be best severed as an extra on a Village People video he has been by far the best and most consistent performer within our ranks all season.

How Wilson got MotM was totally beyond the most rational of minds. I can only suggest that the sponsor was on crack.
Last edited by RedRedWine1 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedRedWine1

Postby George Dawes » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 am

in Wilson's defence like a lot of players under Sammy he's been played out of his favoured position you get more out of him at left-back where's he's more effective running into space hitting first time balls into the box as opposed having defenders behind him with his back to goal and to be right about it Wilson's had a good run in left midfield but he only plays well there against poor opposition.

Zac Aley should be given that spot now untill the end of the season.
George Dawes

Postby dazza » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:30 am

I don't all together agree that he is being played out of position,,,,if we were winning he would say,,,,,, oh I love it I love to get forward and join in,,,,,but we are not,,,,,so he is like a sulking child,,,,,if he don't want to stay he shud just come out be honest to the people who pay his wages and say it,,,then he might actually enjoy his work,,,,,cause I'm telling u. If you think he is giving 100% your having a laff....if I went to work and gave the same amount of effort commitment and attitude ide be sacked,,,,,, I personally hope he reads this,,,,I hope jimbo makes him read this,,,, be a honest man willo read this and do something about it,,,,loose the chip on your shoulder,,, and play like it matters to you!!! sammy if he doesn't just get rid of him,,, I don't wanna pay to watch someone who doesn't care,,,,,,
Willo buck up .... Simple as......
Rant no 2 over,,,,,
****dazza****
dazza

Postby Posh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am

I think the comments about Lawrence, particularly from Dazza, are deeply unfair. He wasn't great in the first half but compared to Capaldi he's got pace, tackles hard, gets stuck in and, when he's in the mood, really gets a defenders with close control and great technique.

The start of his first season with us I thought we were never going to be able to keep hold of him he was that good. However, like others, he appears to be have been dragged down by mediocrity and poor management. Hope he doesn't but he may well leave this summer and my bet is that he would flourish in a good side.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby dazza » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 am

Posh I agree with what you say,,regarding when he first came,,,,,, but my comments are regarding,,,the now time,,,,,he for what ever reason doesn't care,,, and I'm right that if I went to work and showed the same level of effort and commitment ide be bulleted ,,,,
Posh you honestly believe he is playing like he cares?? Like his families home depends on it ?? Sorry I don't but that's just my opinion,,,,,like I say,,,, I just want players to play like it matters ,, like they care,,,and at THIS point in time I don't think willo does,,
****dazza****
dazza

Postby P/T Indie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 am

I think it's time Wilson went back to Left back in place of Capaldi and have Hurst and the Rovers lad on the wings.

Then lets see how Wilson does back at LB until the end of the season.

I was thinking last night I couldn't have imagined loosing him last year but now if he left I don't think I would be to bothered.

My list of players I want to keep for next season is getting shorter and shorter.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 am

P/T Indie wrote:I think it's time Wilson went back to Left back in place of Capaldi and have Hurst and the Rovers lad on the wings.

Then lets see how Wilson does back at LB until the end of the season.

I was thinking last night I couldn't have imagined loosing him last year but now if he left I don't think I would be to bothered.

My list of players I want to keep for next season is getting shorter and shorter.

Its obvious that Sammy's reasoning behind playing Capaldi is for his long throw-ins once we get a throw-in anywhere near the opponents box. His throw-ins have taken over from Stanners dead ball kicks and corners as our most likely assist to a goal !

The lad from Blackburn looked very lively in his brief cameo last night and surely Sammy will start him against Wycombe although nothing is certain with him.

And someone please tell me why a goalscorer is subbed immediately after scoring a goal !
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby morecambegeek » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 am

Posh wrote:I think the comments about Lawrence, particularly from Dazza, are deeply unfair. He wasn't great in the first half but compared to Capaldi he's got pace, tackles hard, gets stuck in and, when he's in the mood, really gets a defenders with close control and great technique.

Most players look like world beaters when compared to crapaldi.
morecambegeek

Postby Keith » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:21 pm

dump Crap-aldi (preferably in the Lune). Wilson back in his best position at left-back. Not difficult.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion