That's it.

That's it.

Postby Old Man Kensey » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Just **** off Sammy, for good. No more sh***.

You've killed all that is good about the club.. Just go...
On a machine like this
Everybody gets their hands oily
Old Man Kensey

Re: That's it.

Postby Old Man Kensey » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Arggghhhhh,,,,,

I'm so mad after tonight,,, I've seen more passion in a morecambe massage parlor. No drive, no direction, no order, no leadership.

If sammy keeps us up, it will be through good luck and not good managership.
On a machine like this
Old Man Kensey

Postby George Dawes » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm

talking about massage parlors in Morecambe does anybody know any decent ones where you can get a happy ending? ;)
George Dawes

Postby Old Man Kensey » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 pm

I'd take a handjob from a ladyboy over that crap I've just watched tonight. Where was you Sammy when the chips were down. Get rid of the dead wood sinking the ship. Game over....
On a machine like this
Old Man Kensey

Postby broadwayshrimp » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm

My pint is normally half full when it comes to supporting Morecambe but tonight I can't think of one positive to take from the game. Dire is being kind. If I were a Barnet supporter I wouldn't be giving up hope just yet.
broadwayshrimp

Postby Posh » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Edited your swearing but highly understandable. Utterly abject rubbish.

Sammy deserves sacking just for not subbing Capaldi. How many times did he give the ball away when under no pressure at all?

Realistically if you were to keep any of the players tonight it would be Lawrence Wilson (out of contract in summer), Andy Parrish (out of contract in the summer), Stewart Drummond (legs going), Andy Fleming (thankfully another year) and Danny Carlton (no contract).

The prospect for summer is awful. Watching Phil Jevons stood rooted to the spot three yards away from a man on the ball with no intention of bothering his lazy arse to go for the ball, after watching Danny chase everything, was utterly dispiriting.

Painful.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:51 pm

chicken and leek pies were very nice, heard a WAG saying she had a pile of holiday brochures in the new car, was sammy there tonight, i could only see jimbo and liilis in the technical area all match :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Crooky MFC » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Posh wrote:
Sammy deserves sacking just for not subbing Capaldi. How many times did he give the ball away when under no pressure at all?

He doesn't even want to be here, his comments on Twitter the other night proved that. For some reason he things he's 'king time' when really he was the worst player on the pitch tonight. Fair enough his long throws have made a major difference in games such as Barnet but apart from that he's been no better than Danny Adams & Michael Howard!
Crooky MFC

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:chicken and leek pies were very nice, heard a WAG saying she had a pile of holiday brochures in the new car, was sammy there tonight, i could only see jimbo and liilis in the technical area all match :?:

Not sure if it's right or not, but as I previously posted, heard he was in a sponsors lounge viewing proceedings.

Chris McCready tonight was absolute utter garbage. Forward man FFS !! :twisted:

Awful.
Last edited by Seasider9601 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:56 pm

McCready was great defensively…just crap going forwards though!
Little Shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
mrpotatohead wrote:chicken and leek pies were very nice, heard a WAG saying she had a pile of holiday brochures in the new car, was sammy there tonight, i could only see jimbo and liilis in the technical area all match :?:

Not sure if it's right or not, but as I previously posted, heard he was in a sponsors lounge viewing proceedings.

Chris Mc Creedy tonight was absolute utter garbage. Forward man FFS !! :twisted:

Awful.

he was sat up in the Morecambe directors box then just came down for a half time team talk then back up stairs again.
Last edited by George Dawes on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Dawes

Postby marky » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Posh wrote:Sammy deserves sacking just for not subbing Capaldi. How many times did he give the ball away when under no pressure at all?

Despite some very telling long throws, he was pretty poor on Saturday as well. Sammy doesn't change winning sides unless there's an injury. Instead he wastes resources by getting an exciting prospect from a Premier League club then giving him a grand total of 15 minutes in 2 matches. Was he up the directors box by choice, or was he reported by the referee after the Bradford game and given an unreported touchline ban?
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Posh » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:
Posh wrote:

He doesn't even want to be here, his comments on Twitter the other night proved that. For some reason he things he's 'king time' when really he was the worst player on the pitch tonight. Fair enough his long throws have made a major difference in games such as Barnet but apart from that he's been no better than Danny Adams & Michael Howard!

The accuracy of his throws were as awful as his passing. Danny Adams was a far better footballer.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby shrimper » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:

Chris McCready tonight was absolute utter garbage. Forward man FFS !! :twisted:

Awful.

Harsh IMO - there were far worse players tonight. McCready defended well and brought the ball away from danger a lot of times. He just didn't want to hoof it aimlessly and, with no other option, chose to keep possession by playing it to Charnock or Capaldi.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Lee Clark upped and left after Jimmy scored, then got subbed. Aley and Jev were ready to come o :? n and jimmys goal confused things somewhat. Lills looked up for orders and Aley sat back down.

Jimmy was gobsmacked. Must say Capaldis passing was awful. Danny must wonder what he's come home to :?

Talking of home we are playing Away at the Globe again on Saturday. Some very unconfident red shirts out there tonight. Assuming Drummy misses the game, who on earth will get the armband?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

I agree with you posh :o

danny adams did his job, capaldi looks like a flair player winding down, showing off and being a bit casual, resulting in mistakes, MINUS THE CV OF PAST GLORY :lol: :lol:

Jimbo will obviously not be figuring in the future by the look of things, but tonught needed players with balls and spunk :!:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby marky » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Well Sammy suggested after the Barnet match that Roche was fit to play but wouldn't be rushed so it could be him. Losing Drummond for a game doesn't strike me as too much of a problem. Tries his hardest and does come up with the odd good moment but his legs have gone. Brown's probably a cert to replace him on Saturday. By the way, what idiot subs a striker 1 minute after he has scored? May have been planned, but still. Beggars belief.
marky

Postby Morecambe Jack » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Capaldi can sod off and I'll foot the taxi bill. Absolutely sh*te and doesn't give a hoot about this club.

Hunter in midfield with fleming on saturday and keep him there.
Morecambe Jack

Postby The Fury » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Posh wrote:Edited your swearing but highly understandable. Utterly abject rubbish.

Realistically if you were to keep any of the players tonight it would be Lawrence Wilson (out of contract in summer),Andy Parrish (out of contract in the summer), Stewart Drummond (legs going), Andy Fleming (thankfully another year) and Danny Carlton (no contract).

The prospect for summer is awful. Watching Phil Jevons stood rooted to the spot three yards away from a man on the ball with no intention of bothering his lazy arse to go for the ball, after watching Danny chase everything, was utterly dispiriting.

Painful.

Urgh. So, basically, we are going to lose two of our better young players (which you could count on three fingers, if you add Fleming to the list) because the lack of forsight from the management and/or board in not giving them contract extensions has occured again. Brilliant. Why the hell weren't these players contracts extended last summer? Failing that, least half-way through the season?
The Fury

Postby Shrimpman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 pm

By the way, what idiot subs a striker 1 minute after he has scored? May have been planned, but still. Beggars belief.[/quote]

the one still "managing???!!" Morecambe , the one who should have left 4 months ago
Shrimpman

Postby Morecambe Jack » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Parrish has another year after this one.

It was right to only sign Danny until the end of this season but it should be extended (cant see that being a problem)

Wilson might not be willing to sign an extention...

Drummond has had it, sorry, we need to move on
Morecambe Jack

Postby marky » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 pm

The Fury wrote:Why the hell weren't these players contracts extended last summer? Failing that, least half-way through the season?

Because as a football club we just don't seem to have a long-term outlook when it comes to our playing squad and haven't since Sammy took over. Other clubs at this level manage to convince their saleable assets to sign longer term contracts so I'm afraid I just don't buy the theory that players just keep their options open. There is a shared blame here. Sammy for the overall short term view on the squad and the board for never breaking their 'no more than 2 year contract and never seemingly negotiate extensions until it's almost too late' mantra.

We owe the board almost everything in terms of the success we've had over the last few years. But I honestly believe that the issue we ALWAYS have regarding contracts is a legimiate area of criticism and one of the areas we need to improve as a football club.
Last edited by marky on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marky

Postby Posh » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:capaldi looks like a flair player winding down, showing off and being a bit casual, resulting in mistakes, MINUS THE CV OF PAST

The shambles that is Tony Capaldi can be explained by the man himself right here http://www.twitter.com/TonyCap81. Profile pic is him
with a pint of Guinness, ten references to getting drunk in past 40 days, "summer can't come soon enough", "see where I go in the summer", "counting down to Vegas" and barely a mention of his own club (one reference to Shrimpers).

Depressing.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby ezz » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Old Man Kensey wrote:Just **** off Sammy, for good. No more sh***.

You've killed all that is good about the club.. Just go...

Bet you've been itching for another defeat :roll:
No comments after the Barnet game? Oh wait we won that game so you wouldnt bother would you
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby marky » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 pm

His profile picture is of him drinking a pint of Guinness. He seemingly has plans for a big night on the piss next Saturday as "These sundays are pretty boring when your not hungover our in the pub! Roll on next sat!". How utterly unprofessional :shock:
marky

Next

Return to General Discussion