Parking at the Globe tomorrow

Parking at the Globe tomorrow

Postby Wild Bill » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Can we do it?
Wild Bill

Re: Parking at the Globe tomorrow

Postby Sammy h » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes we can.

I got, you got. We got everybody I got the gift gonna stick it on the goal it's tome to move your body!
Sammy h

Postby MFC Club Shop » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 pm

The club are allowing people to leave their cars at the Globe Arena tomorrow before traveling to Barnet. Please can those leaving their cars ensure they park in the Yellow car park towards the all weather pitches as this will leave room at the front of the ground for any people attending any functions here over the weekend.

Thanks
Phill
Club Shop
MFC Club Shop

Postby Toby_Greenwood » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 pm

The club will also be opening up one of our food trailers from 7am, serving hot drinks, bacon & sausage butties, (including veggie options) as well as cold drinks and chocolate.

The trailer is located near the yellow car park, as I sit here typing I cant remember which gate number it is, follow your nose I'm sure you'll find it!

Toby
MFC Hospitality Team
Toby_Greenwood

Postby bigreddog » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Toby_Greenwood wrote:The club will also be opening up one of our food trailers from 7am, serving hot drinks, bacon & sausage butties, (including veggie options) as well as cold drinks and chocolate.

The trailer is located near the yellow car park, as I sit here typing I cant remember which gate number it is, follow your nose I'm sure you'll find it!

Toby
MFC Hospitality Team

Nice one Toby you are a star. many thanks for putting the food on, will need a brew and a butty before we set off.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Sammy h » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Toby_Greenwood wrote:The club will also be opening up one of our food trailers from 7am, serving hot drinks, bacon & sausage butties, (including veggie options) as well as cold drinks and chocolate.

Toby
MFC Hospitality Team

Toby, you were a legend at the dog and partridge, you are touching legend status at the globe, there is one thing that could sway it, one thing only...

HUNTERS CHICKEN!
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Sammy h wrote:

Toby
MFC Hospitality Team

Toby, you were a legend at the dog and partridge, you are touching legend status at the globe, there is one thing that could sway it, one thing only...

HUNTERS CHICKEN!

Agreed, although his surname already qualifies him for legendary status xXxXx
Bare Ben

Postby Sammy h » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Sammy h wrote:

Toby
MFC Hospitality Team

HUNTERS CHICKEN!

That is your forthright view which I do not agree with xoxox
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Sammy h wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:
Sammy h wrote:

HUNTERS CHICKEN!

That is your forthright view which I do not agree with xoxox

Generally people do not, in fact my forthright people pissing generally pisses people off with my forthright views XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bare Ben

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:16 pm

You two are generally pissing me off with your forthright views!

Is anybody sporting a new jumper tomorrow??? Bring back Mr PL47ES!!!

Top D&P tip, don't have the cheese & bacon buyer if you don't enjoy the smell of your own farts. For more useful information regarding the topic of this thread, please see above.
RedRedWine1

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 pm

You got the D&P and the Globe, but you all missed Bare Village Club inbetween. Nice transfer fee though.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion