Limited spaces now available on the coaches due to Cancellat

Limited spaces now available on the coaches due to Cancellat

Postby MFC Club Shop » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi All

I have, due to a small amount of cancellations limited spaces available for the coach to Barnet. These are limited to a first come first serve basis, I have already PM'd those who I know to have missed out and they must contact me asap via the club shop from 10am tomorrow on 01524 411797 to reserve a spot. Please aim to contact me before 2pm tomorrow when we have to confirm with the coach company the final figures. Once these last few spaces have gone we can no longer accept any deposits.

Thank you
Phill
Club Shop
MFC Club Shop

Re: Limited spaces now available on the coaches due to Cancellat

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Wild Bill wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:
halftimeresults wrote:http://www.globearena.co.uk/news/29/Free-Travel-for-MFC-Fans-to-Barnet.htm

Hmmm good idea to take a deposit off people when they book, but giving it back before they travel which still gives people the chance to not take up the seat, although I presume there will be some discreet doormen to make sure nobody escapes!

If it was me I would give it to them as they get off the coach at Barnet :lol:

What are you on about? Who in the right mind would go to the trouble of booking a coach place, then get up early and claim their deposit back at 8.00am on a Saturday morning, then slyly try to get away with not getting on the coach! :roll:

OK It is not Saturday yet. Maybe just making sure they do get their tenner back
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Limited spaces now available on the coaches due to Cancellat

Postby MFC Club Shop » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Due to cancellations we have 8 seats left on the free coaches to the Barnet game. Please call the Club shop on 01524 411797 and choose the club shop option to book your place. These are on a strictly first come first serve basis so don't miss out!

Coaches will leave the Globe at 08.15am Saturday 19th, the shop will open at 07.30am for people to collect their deposits and purchase any last minute items for the game. Their will be refreshments available in the form of Bacon/Sausage buns, tea and coffee at the Globe Arena for those wanting some breakfast before the journey.

Please try to arrive at the Globe as early as possible to ensure that all deposits are returned and the coaches can be allocated and leave in good time to avoid any delay in their arrival at Barnet.
MFC Club Shop

Return to General Discussion