Chesterfield fans........

Postby Howe Magic » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Just been on the Chesterfield Fc message board and noticed that a lot of there fans will not be travelling to Christie Park next week cos in there words its a total dump and they dont want to see there shambles of a team lose to another garbage side - Not been funny but the last time we visited Saltergate there away end was just a few concrete terraced steps with no roof (pot and kettle comes to mind) Also a lot of there fans are saying they have the worst midfield they have ever seen - lets get behind the team next week and give the moaning spireites more to be unhappy about
Howe Magic

Re: Chesterfield fans........

Postby Raeyes » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Oi! I'll have you know that roofless terrace was the scene of one of my greatet memories following the shrimps on the road in my youth. :D

I wouldn't pay much attention to what you read on internet forums. It's usually all cock and bull.

Will Jack Lester be playing?

Hopefully we can carry on our unbeaten run.
Raeyes

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:38 pm

I saw somewhere that Jack Lester was injured don't know how long is is out for though
heysham_mfc

Postby Howe Magic » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:52 pm

Jack Lester played yesterday against Brentford so i presume he will line up against us next week - we need to think about our own game though and not worry to much about opposition players They have got a few suspensions and problems at Chesterfield so next week could be a good time to be playing them
Howe Magic

Postby Sammy h » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Raeyes wrote:Oi! I'll have you know that roofless terrace was the scene of one of my greatet memories following the shrimps on the road in my youth. :D

I wouldn't pay much attention to what you read on internet forums. It's usually all cock and bull.

Will Jack Lester be playing?

Hopefully we can carry on our unbeaten run.

Agreed! Tommo Tommo :D
Sammy h

Return to General Discussion