A UNITED approach

A UNITED approach

Postby Christies Child » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Whatever grievances fans may have with other fans; whatever issues some may have with the manager ( I include myself in that area) let's all unite and act as one in our support of both the team and the management as the club enters its most critical period as a Football League club.

Forget the personal attacks both to individuals and to the managment we need to collectively do our part in supporting the club for the remainder of the season.

Even if it goes down to the last game of the season which it could well do with either ourselves or Northampton therefter doomed to life in the Conf, as fans we have to do our part and give as much positive encouragement even if it appears that all is lost. Negative posts or comments are pointless at this time.

The next weeks are going to be a roller coaster of emotions. It took us ages to get to become a League club, life in the Conf just isn't an acceptable alternative in my mind!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: A UNITED approach

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Sammy H, real name no gimmicks

Two trailer park girls go round the Westgate;
round the Westgate, round the Westgate

Guess who's back
Back again
CC's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

Welcome back. Onwards to Barnet, Wine for my men, we ride at 8am.
RedRedWine1

Postby Sammy h » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

I thought you had left?
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 pm

R3DR3DW1N3, that song is ludicrous, it's ridiculous, and for those reasons, i'm leaving the forum.

Back in a week xxxxxxxxx
Bare Ben

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Nah BB, it's not Ludacris it's Eminem. Gotta be down with the Kidz.
RedRedWine1

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Nah BB, it's not Ludacris it's Eminem. Gotta be down with the Kidz.

Eminem is absoloutely crap!
Little Shrimp

Postby Sammy h » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Sammy H, real name no gimmicks

Guess who's back
Back again
CC's back
Tell a friend

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am crying with laughter.
Sammy h

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:16 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Sammy H, real name no gimmicks

Guess who's back
Back again
CC's back
Tell a friend

:lol: :lol: :lol:
thegentlegiant

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:
RedRedWine wrote:Nah BB, it's not Ludacris it's Eminem. Gotta be down with the Kidz.

Eminem is absoloutely crap!

I'll level with you Little Shrimp, Eminem isn't my cup of tea either. I was just taking the piss.
RedRedWine1

Postby Morectalk » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Christies Child wrote:Whatever grievances fans may have with other fans; whatever issues some may have with the manager ( I include myself in that area) let's all unite and act as one in our support of both the team and the management as the club enters its most critical period as a Football League club.

Forget the personal attacks both to individuals and to the managment we need to collectively do our part in supporting the club for the remainder of the season.

Even if it goes down to the last game of the season which it could well do with either ourselves or Northampton therefter doomed to life in the Conf, as fans we have to do our part and give as much positive encouragement even if it appears that all is lost. Negative posts or comments are pointless at this time.

The next weeks are going to be a roller coaster of emotions. It took us ages to get to become a League club, life in the Conf just isn't an acceptable alternative in my mind!

I couldn't agree more. Now really is the time to get behind the lads & the repercussions can wait until after the last game. It has got to the point now where whatever we think of the management, the players or indeed other fans, we should put all that to one side and concentrate on the team.
I know we have gone from a play-off team to relegation fodder in the space of 10 months, but it is important we keep supporting the lads.
Morectalk

Postby Pobble » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Christies Child wrote:Whatever grievances fans may have with other fans; whatever issues some may have with the manager ( I include myself in that area) let's all unite and act as one in our support of both the team and the management as the club enters its most critical period as a Football League club.

Even I agree that we all need to be together at the moment but I wish it was without one man with the initials SM
Pobble

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Pobble wrote:

Even I agree that we all need to be together at the moment but I wish it was without one man with the initials SM

SOS!!! :roll: (same old shit)
Bare Ben

Postby Sammy h » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Pobble wrote:

SOS!!! :roll: (same old shit)

I thought you had left? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sammy h

Postby RedRedWine1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Steve McQueen died years ago you sicko.

Bare Bens back, tell a friend.
RedRedWine1

Return to General Discussion