Bradford fans- Rudest fans at the Globe yet?

Re: Bradford fans- Rudest fans at the Globe yet?

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 pm

MfcChris wrote:
Christies Child wrote:Not sure about the rudest but certainly got behind their team, which unfortunately when we went a goal down the MBW Stand was silent for a good 10 minutes. It's times like that when the home support should be at its loudest.

You are always so negative. Are you making your first away game on Saturday for 20 years?

It is free to get there.

Yeah CC, I bet you don't even have a personalised number plate?!? What sort of a fan are you???

CC, show us your tats, CC show us your tats.

Hendrie is signing a new 5-year deal tomorrow, the Tamworth loan is just a smoke-screen to mask his undoubted Presmiership quality. His bit of skirt said it in the office coffee room and she was in no way shape or form trying to show off. You heard it here first.
RedRedWine1

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:57 pm

I'd like to think were now safe, although never say never !

Let's hope you don't get stung by the bees ;)
BCFC Morecambe

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:20 am

BCFC Morecambe wrote:I'd like to think were now safe, although never say never !

Let's hope you don't get stung by the bees ;)

surely a "massive" club like Bradford were never worried about going into the BSP :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Re: Bradford fans- A disgrace to football

Postby bcfc2011 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 am

Matty the Shrimp wrote:There are some fans like that. But aren't there at every club?
Although Bradford fans are just stubborn, they are living in the past and can't accept they are a fading club that are going down quickly. Wouldnt be suprised if they went down next season.

When it comes to describing Bradford fans, the only people who seem to be living in the past is everyone else!

With the exception of maybe a small handful of wind up merchants, we really really don't live in the past and accept our place in League Two, and have done for a while.

But every team that comes to Valley Parade think they're being really original and witty with:

"Premier League, you f**ked it up, Championship, you f**ked it up, League One, you f**ked it up.........."......blah blah blah yaaaawn!

It's really time everyone else moved on, because we did about 2 years ago!
bcfc2011

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 am

I was about to say, we've had none of the village idiots this year from Bradford coming on here with the big club attitude. Actually the only instances I've seen of it are from Morecambe fans who thrive off such childish 741ngs.
RedRedWine1

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 am

RedRedWine wrote:I was about to say, we've had none of the village idiots this year from Bradford coming on here with the big club attitude. Actually the only instances I've seen of it are from Morecambe fans who thrive off such childish 741ngs.

Good point RRW. Not even Firthy Sex God has been near ShrimpsVoices for ages now !!!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby alwaysright » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:57 am

It was a pity the home fans didnt get behind there team anything like the way the Bradford fans got behind there lot.
alwaysright

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 am

Yeah, it was a shame that when the side were getting a decent backing the team didn't pull their finger out and respond. Bradford only started singing when they were one nil up and containing us comfortably. That's the way the cookie crumbles allwayshite.
RedRedWine1

Postby stevanshrimp » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:27 am

RedRedWine wrote:Yeah, it was a shame that when the side were getting a decent backing the team didn't pull their finger out and respond. Bradford only started singing when they were one nil up and containing us comfortably. That's the way the cookie crumbles allwayshite.

Good point.
The tension was very high in the MBW at 1-0 down. Not the best atmosphere to sing chants, although WE did try! unlike the PMGeers :roll:
I still believe!
stevanshrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion