Who's to blame for our defeat to Bradford?

Who's to blame for our defeat to Bradford?

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:59 am

What do you guys think? Personally, id blame the ref, he was totally bias the whole game. Twas as if Bradford paid him! But can't blame him for everything, the long balls where annoying me to!
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Re: Who's to blame for our defeat to Bradford?

Postby Christies Child » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 am

A bad day at the office made even worce by the questionable impartiality of that clown of a referee. No wonder Sammy 'lost it' at the end. Had it been me I'd probably have been charged with GBH!

With other clubs around us getting points next weeks game v Barnet has even greater significance..a must win game if ever there was one. Remember that we came from 0-2 down in the home fixture so we will certainly have to be on our game to get anything.

Others have commented about playing the ball long and in the air which was playing directly into Bratford's hands in the form of their 6ft plus centre back(s). However one has to question whether the players on the park are playing to instructions or not. I prefer to believe that the players are NOT following instructions from the bench, but taking the easier option of playing it long rather than on the deck and to feet.

No complaints from me about the subs although with 5 minutes to go to take a striker off seems a bit strange.

And so it's to North London next weekend. Full of optomism...and everything possible crossed!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:38 am

the mutes in the home terrace did not help.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Shrimp Ram » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 am

However one has to question whether the players on the park are playing to instructions or not. I prefer to believe that the players are NOT following instructions from the bench, but taking the easier option of playing it long rather than on the deck and to feet.

Does that not tell you something ???, It appears this team are fed up with it's leader !!! Has Sammy lost the dressing room ??? Or is it a case - argue and your off to anywhere fc on an emergency loan,

Bring back Stanley and put some fight back into this team before it's too late !!
Not everything's Black and White but it help's - COYR !!!!!!
Shrimp Ram

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 am

careful derbs 9n45h3r dont like us sucking up to the craig :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion