Just Got Back From the Globe

Just Got Back From the Globe

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:48 am

Spent 13 hours there today, less 90 mins to go home for s***, shower and shave. Had great hospitality, free food, free beer, great hosts, welcomed Liverpool, Everton, Utd., Fans to our cushty environment, had a great old flagwave and got told to stick it up my a*** by the Bantams :lol: . Maybe we didn't get outplayed, but we were nowhere near a standard today. From the moment we completely hashed up the clear opportunities in the opening minutes we were doomed. Outplayed, outclassed, certainly outsung. My right ear is still ringing from the deafening sound from the Bay Radio Stand. All credit to Bradford for outdoing us today, didn't like their fans being in the boxes but, hey Ho, they behaved themselves and took the p*** in a polite way. I really thought I was at an away game today, but louder!

Couldn't help the sponsors pick MOM to be honest, think Andy was embarrassed to accept it. Personally don't blame the ref for our shortfalls even though he didn't help. Think we could still be playing now and we wouldn't hit the Target! Will Sammy get reprimanded for his outbursts at the end? :o

Ps Great Do tonight for Chris Cowan and his family, I am in awe of their strength. I think it is time we showed some of the same commitment on the pitch as it is getting quite serious now!

PS Great save, Joe, twice!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion