New tactic

New tactic

Postby Now_Then » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:05 pm

For the first half, Jimbo was stood in the North stand shouting orders and encouragement to the players! This isnt a bad idea as we dont have many "talkers" on the pitch and with Barry being out we were missing a leader!

Jimbo said they had discussed the ref prior to game and knew that we would get nothing out him, wasnt wrong was he? He mentioned that he was the ref for our play of game with hereford few years back, was trying to think if anything went against us in that game too!!!
Now_Then

Re: New tactic

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 pm

good or bad in anyones opinion, you cannot quote what you think jimbo said to you about the ref, they were better than us, on and off the pitch, the officials were poor today in my opinion, and the pen was deffo!!
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Now_Then wrote:For the first half, Jimbo was stood in the North stand shouting orders and encouragement to the players! This isnt a bad idea as we dont have many "talkers" on the pitch and with Barry being out we were missing a leader!

Jimbo said they had discussed the ref prior to game and knew that we would get nothing out him, wasnt wrong was he? He mentioned that he was the ref for our play of game with hereford few years back, was trying to think if anything went against us in that game too!!!

calm down calm down now then :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Now_Then » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Sorry mate, I dont think i quoted Jimbo. Just merely stating that he spoke about the ref.
Now_Then

Postby Keith » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:...they were better than us, on and off the pitch

really? Nah, they were poor.

Difference is, they actually managed to soot on target occasionally. Two relegation standard teams, one had the ref in their pocket, the other can't shoot on target and still wouldn't have scored if we were still playing now.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion