Sky sports news feature

Sky sports news feature

Postby Sammy h » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:57 am

A two minute feature on us having the best pies in the country. I'm sure it will be shown again throughout the day.
Sammy h

Re: Sky sports news feature

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 am

How apt, for the uninitiated we are in the midst of British National Pie Week.

Fair is fair, the club have listened and the catering is now got a lot better in the MBW. Anybody notice the steak pie alternative on offer last week? I was slightly startled when asked "what pie would you like". Lovely stuff.

Personally the Hereford Beef Pie at where else but Hereford is the best pie I've had this season at a footy match....needed a mortgage to pay for it though.
RedRedWine1

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 am

Was their info up to date, ie were they taking about the in house made pies?

Or was it a re hash about potts pies, that we no longer have?

the chicken ham and leek pies in the PMG are nice.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:17 am

heysham_mfc

Postby pottypieman » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi Guys, totally new to this forum though I do watch Morecambe play and enjoy doing so . . I am Russell from Potts' and dear Mr Potatohead we do still supply the very same Pies that we used to at CP. . hopefully not to be confused with the catering staffs "in house made" pies that are slightly smaller and with totally different fillings to our traditional "potato & Meat!" The article on SKY sports does "RE-HASH" the grand old story of the "92 pies" story that put Morecambe FC and our pies on the BBC Breakfast show etc courtesy of the author "Tom Dickinson" . . the book is very humorous and makes very light hearted reading about all the clubs in the country, you can get a copy from www.blacklinepress.com and I strongly recommend that you give it a go. . the author Tom is doing a re-visit to Morecambe's Globe Arena tomorrow so fingers crossed everything meets his expectation!
pottypieman

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I am glad they were referring to your pies russell, i was after it being clarified :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 pm

pottypieman wrote:Hi Guys, totally new to this forum though I do watch Morecambe play and enjoy doing so . . I am Russell from Potts' and dear Mr Potatohead we do still supply the very same Pies that we used to at CP. . hopefully not to be confused with the catering staffs "in house made" pies that are slightly smaller and with totally different fillings to our traditional "potato & Meat!" The article on SKY sports does "RE-HASH" the grand old story of the "92 pies" story that put Morecambe FC and our pies on the BBC Breakfast show etc courtesy of the author "Tom Dickinson" . . the book is very humorous and makes very light hearted reading about all the clubs in the country, you can get a copy from http://www.blacklinepress.com and I strongly recommend that you give it a go. . the author Tom is doing a re-visit to Morecambe's Globe Arena tomorrow so fingers crossed everything meets his expectation!

Great intro. Russ, I find it so much better coming from the horses mouth rather than all the normal speculation. Very apt username by the way ;) Maybe one day you could create potatohead pie :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 pm

nobody would eat them as they would be full of......... :lol: :lol:

said it first :!:
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion