Morecambe online home ticket sales

Postby drinkduffbeers » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:49 pm

I give up

anyone have the link
drinkduffbeers

Re: Morecambe online home ticket sales

Postby RedRedWine1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 pm

MFC Online Ticket Sales

From my experiences the site isn't fully compatible with Firefox, so you might need to use Internet Explorer web browser instead (if you don't already).
RedRedWine1

Postby USA Shrimp » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19 am

No problems on FireFox for me on both Mac OS and Linux.

Wish I could actually buy the tickets and go to the game :( Could be a while afore I see the new place. Maybe 2012 :o
USA Shrimp

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 am

With Firefox it seems to work fine up until the point where you actully pay for the tickets, and the page gets stuck. I've not tried it for a while though, they could have possibly fixed it. Although I do perfer firefox it does have compatability problems with quite a few sites; I had to reinstall and update a quite a few pieces of software the other day because my Sky Player wasn't working due to firefox updating for about the 1,000,000th time this week.

If you aren't a season ticket holder and buy tickets game to game for the PMG then I'd advise either using this site to pay for and reserve your seat (collecting your ticket on a match day or having it posted to you) or failing that getting down to the ground in the week or with plenty of time to spare prior to the match. Buying a ticket close to kick-off is a massive hassle as the process takes quite a while and isn't helped by queues. I should think Bradford at home on Saturday will be quite busy. Get down early.
RedRedWine1

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Ho ho ho, quite a timely update if I don't say so myself. The problem has existed pretty much since the online ticketing went live. Perhaps the club should also post my Shoot Capaldi rants on the official website as well.
RedRedWine1

Postby Sammy h » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Ho ho ho, quite a timely update if I don't say so myself. The problem has existed pretty much since the online ticketing went live. Perhaps the club should also post my Shoot Capaldi rants on the official website as well.

Shoot Joe Anyon shoot shoot Joe Anyon!
Sammy h

Postby Gnasher » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Sammy h wrote:
RedRedWine wrote:Ho ho ho, quite a timely update if I don't say so myself. The problem has existed pretty much since the online ticketing went live. Perhaps the club should also post my Shoot Capaldi rants on the official website as well.

Shoot Joe Anyon shoot shoot Joe Anyon!

Not much point, the bullet would go underneath him.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Keith » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:42 pm

For the best performance please use Internet Explorer to view our online ticket sales

Which isn't much use if you use a Mac!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion