Bradford City Sat 12th March

Bradford City Sat 12th March

Postby redshrimp10 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Morecambe....!!!!
by BCFC Morecambe on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

Alreet lads....

Just to confirm, Stuart McCall will be attendance here at Regent Leisure Park this Friday the 11th March. He will be doing a questions & answers session hosted by Lenny "City Gent"

Entry to the venue is £5.00 but does include a "Hot Pot Supper" with a late bar and disco to finish, should be a great night all round.

Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier whether you are staying on the caravan park or not.

Also on the day of the match, we will be open from 10am with the bar firmly open and food available, as an added bit of spice for my Bradford Comrades i have also booked comedian "Lester Crabtree" who will go on stage at approx 12.30pm Lunchtime.....ENTRY ON SATURDAY IS FREE........I am also offering FREE PARKING for BRADFORD FANS who are coming in for a beer.....!!!

The distance to the ground from here 0.01 miles.....literally across the road and for the ease of finding us here's the full postal address;

Regent Leisure Park
Westgate
Morecambe
LA3 3DF

01524 413940

If anyone has any questions about anything please feel free to e-mail me any questions;
daniel.thornton@southlakelandparks.co.uk

Thanks Lad's n Lasses

See you all this weekend.

Dan
BCFC Morecambe
BCFC Morecambe

redshrimp10

Re: Bradford City Sat 12th March

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Bradford City Sat 12th March

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Cheers for the advertising :)

Wish i did own the site....lol

Any of you guys are more than Welcome Friday evening for the Stuart McCall questions & answers session.

He may have managed Bradford but also scored 2 goals in an FA Cup final, and many a successful year at Rangers.....should be a good night, and a bargain for a fiver :)
BCFC Morecambe

Return to General Discussion