The first Bradford at home thread

The first Bradford at home thread

Postby Wild Bill » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Well, less than a week to go and no official thread regarding our 'cup final', as our Yorkshire friends call it. Still, with an opportunity to set our highest league gate so far at the Globe and potentially 3 points nearer to safety I think it is worth stoking this one up.

Will be interesting if Bradford can actually sell out their larger allocation this year of around 1800. If so then we should surely be looking for a 4,000+ crowd and a decent atmosphere. ;)

Get down the Globe early for a few beers and cheer the boys on....
Wild Bill

Re: The first Bradford at home thread

Postby steve mfc » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Is it pay on the day for the Bradford fans this year, cant really see them bringing as many as in previous seasons. Then again most of them live in Morecambe :lol:
steve mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm

I predict a very long but enjoyable day on Saturday as we are in the Sponsors box till about 6 and then a Charity Ball in the evening, again at the Globe :o

Wonder if there's any chance of borrowing the shower facilities, as by the time we get home to get changed we will have missed the start of the night do :?

Any thoughts San Maguel?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

I think most peoples thoughts are towards our next fixture (and rightly so) which is Bury away on Tuesday night. There is plenty of time to discuss Bratford later on in the week, but it is now just like any other game, only slightly more important due to the Bantams plight and the need for us to put distance between ourselves and them.

There does appear to be a new found confidence and unity amongst the club and it's supporters. Those that can make the game at Gigg Lane should make every effort to do so.
RedRedWine1

Return to General Discussion