Rundle

Rundle

Postby Ntini » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:57 am

I see Adam is coming over to the North East to play for Gateshead on loan until the end of the season!

http://www.morecambefc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10866~2304736,00.html
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Re: Rundle

Postby halftimeresults » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 am

good chance of him playing at Wembley now
halftimeresults

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 am

halftimeresults wrote:good chance of him playing at Wembley now

They play Darlo 3 times in 11 days!! :o
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Lloydie » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:18 am

with Rundle and Stanley now off the wage bill till the end of the season (and probably beyond), will that mean we might get a loan player in till the end of the season :?:
Lloydie

Postby MfcChris » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Don't need one. We stay up comfortably 8-)
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Sammy h » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:08 pm

MfcChris wrote:Don't need one. We stay up comfortably 8-)

Can I have your crystal ball M12 2hr15?
Sammy h

Postby RedRedWine1 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:51 pm

What do you call a frenchman wearing sandals? Sorry to say it, but Adam Rundle has been a complete Philippe Phillop during his career so far at Morecambe. I think we all hoped and expected for so much more from him. Hopefully he'll get some form at Gateshead and get some games under his belt, but unless we suffer a plague of injuries he might not be coming back.
RedRedWine1

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 pm

heysham_mfc

Postby Ntini » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:35 pm

RedRedWine wrote:What do you call a frenchman wearing sandals? Sorry to say it, but Adam Rundle has been a complete Philippe Phillop during his career so far at Morecambe. I think we all hoped and expected for so much more from him. Hopefully he'll get some form at Gateshead and get some games under his belt, but unless we suffer a plague of injuries he might not be coming back.

I don't think that will be the case. If I'm not mistaken, Laurence Wilson's contract is up at the end of the season, and it's been touted about him leaving for pastures new. If that does happen, then Adam still has a year left on his contract, and with a few decent performances at Gateshead, could well be back in the first team. I certainly hope he can. I think he did alright at the start of the season, but since Wilson has been pushed up to left wing, he hasn't had a look in. If he puts in the graft, I see no reason why he couldn't be a really good player for us. I just think he needs his confidence back and a few games under his belt.
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Wilson has now reverted to left-back, with the one and only FA Cup finalist....excuse me while I wet myself over his long-throw...Tony Capaldi benched after contributing little, making basic errors and taking all the plaudits from the fat cats and the fat so's in the champagne section (delete where appropriate). The side looked good against Chesterfield where even the substitutions made an impact, assuming no injuries Sammy would be off his rocker to change anything.

The Wilson experiment further up the pitch worked well at cannon fodder Stockport and against the bi-annually Tame Shrews, but other than that he has been very much indifferent even with games. I don't think there has been a prolonged period within a match where I have felt "gosh, Wilson is murdering them out there, they can't contain him, start the car", whereas at LB I think he has looked generally superb. He is much better attacking from deep, something that shoot capaldi, shoot shoot capaldi struggles to make an impact doing. I think Duffman lookalike loves to trundle the ball forward and then look to pass before looking to retreat. I'm shocked that he is a full international, even if it is only Norn Iron.

I can see Rundle having his deal paid up, something we've made a habit of doing in recent years with alarming regularity. Can't say I'm bothered especially if we can get Hurst permanently in the summer, in which case we'll need a new left-back if you believe that Wilson will be off.

Anyway, back to work!!!
RedRedWine1

Postby Duffman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm

RedRedWine wrote:I think Duffman lookalike loves to trundle the ball forward and then look to pass before looking to retreat. I'm shocked that he is a full international, even if it is only Norn Iron.

I detect a hint of jealousy in your posts about (shoot) Capaldi. He's played in the FA Cup final, he's was an international for his country, plays for Morecambe and he can boast he looks like me.

It's all coming out now 530 530 W143! Blancmange!
Duffman

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Capaldi is actually Norwegian I think. One of them, not good to play for my country of birth so I'll pull on the vest of one of the lesser nations....like Kevin Pietersen and the entirety of the Wales football team. They must let anybody with a pair of boots have a run out in Ireland (North and South). When I get my beach bod back for the summer I might give it a go. Only 24....still got the time if not the talent. 8-)
RedRedWine1

Postby outsider » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Duffman, RRW is still mad at you for giving his drink away ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Duffman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:45 pm

I was demanded to by someone much bigger than me, I swear he was 7ft tall! :lol:
Duffman

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I see Rundle scored in the 1st leg of the semi final 8-)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Posh » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:07 pm

marky No.1 wrote:I see Rundle scored in the 1st leg of the semi final 8-)

Still won't play again for Morecambe though. Playing for Gateshead because he lives there, not playing for us because he won't live here?
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:48 am

Saw his "match worn" home shirt for sale on ebay recently too ..... !!

Anyone else see that ?
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Ntini » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:52 am

I believe he didn't start his time at Gateshead too well, the word 'crap' used by a colleague of mine who is a season-ticket holder with the Tynesiders. However, he grabbed a goal on Saturday and apparently looked a little better. When he's had time to settle, I'm hopefully going to try and get to a game and see how he's faring, so watch this space - report pending!!!
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Return to General Discussion