YESTERDAYS AWAY TRAVEL

YESTERDAYS AWAY TRAVEL

Postby sardineleader » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 am

What a great day organised with travellers choice & organised that we had the same
driver that took us to bradford stockport & today to chesterfield result 3 wins .
lyndsay is our new leader . on the way home the sardines & indies join up in cleckeaton at the old pack house for a sing song a few pints & kareokee thanks paula and all the staff
well be back :)
sardineleader

Re: YESTERDAYS AWAY TRAVEL

Postby Harry » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:57 am

We love you Lindsay we do!
Harry

Postby halftimeresults » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Would also ike to thank Mick and Sam for yesterday, top away :D
halftimeresults

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks Garry, great day

sardineleader wrote:What a great day organised with travellers choice & organised that we had the same
driver that took us to bradford stockport & today to chesterfield result 3 wins .
lyndsay is our new leader . on the way home the sardines & indies join up in cleckeaton at the old pack house for a sing song a few pints & kareokee thanks paula and all the staff
well be back :)

I can tell you did as well and I'm sure Lynsey enjoyed her cola in the Old Pack Horse at Cleckheaton while watching Karaoke :lol:

Thanks to Rod Bell for his efforts as well 8-)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby outsider » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Great day out with the sardines & indies joining as one in celebration more days like this should be arranged, The Old Pack Horse do Tea and Coffee so perhaps the OSC could join us next time?

Lynsey is our good luck charm
do dar do dar
Lynsey is our good luck charm
when we go away
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Thanks for putting together a great trip Garry, I had a fantastic day made all the more sweeter by an excellent shrimps performance. Well done also to those who made the effort to get down there, top atmosphere.
RedRedWine1

Postby Christies Minder » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Can only reiterate what has been said about Saturdays "Away Day" to Chesterfield , my first with the Sardines but def won't be my last , a great 12 hour day , well organised , great bunch of true Morecambe supporters , excellent team performance , great atmosphere at the ground , in the pub at Cleckheaton and all the way back up the motorway ---- BRILLIANT.
Christies Minder

Return to General Discussion