To the Board - Please Read

To the Board - Please Read

Postby Ntini » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Rather than get involved in other threads relating to utter rubbish, I thought I'd keep this one separate.

I'd just like to thank each and every one of you for sticking with us through thick and thin. You've brought us something we only ever dreamed of - League Football. Your hard work, effort, patience and perseverance is appreciated. The money, time and effort you have invested in our club means a lot to us, and I doubt you will ever be praised enough.

So, to Mr McGuigan, Mr Hodgson, Mr Taylor, Mr Cross, Mr Robinson, Mr Wright, Mr Mace, Mr Howse, Mr Dixon and Mr Fagan, I'd just like to say:

THANK YOU!
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Re: To the Board - Please Read

Postby Pobble » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Ntini wrote:Rather than get involved in other threads relating to utter rubbish, I thought I'd keep this one separate.

I'd just like to thank each and every one of you for sticking with us through thick and thin. You've brought us something we only ever dreamed of - League Football. Your hard work, effort, patience and perseverance is appreciated. The money, time and effort you have invested in our club means a lot to us, and I doubt you will ever be praised enough.

So, to Mr McGuigan, Mr Hodgson, Mr Taylor, Mr Cross, Mr Robinson, Mr Wright, Mr Mace, Mr Howse, Mr Dixon and Mr Fagan, I'd just like to say:

THANK YOU!

Yes, a great job in the past, but currently, when disaster is looming, they are quite conspicuous by their silence.

I think I`m going to be sick.!!!!!!
Pobble

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Ntini wrote:Rather than get involved in other threads relating to utter rubbish, I thought I'd keep this one separate.

THANK YOU!

Agreed.
Thank You
thegentlegiant

Postby seasonsinthesun » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Isn't Andrea Lumb also on the board? Not sure, just asking.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Morectalk » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 pm

:|
Morectalk

Postby ezz » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Great post, there isn't a morecambe supporter alive today who won't appreciate what they've done for us and our club.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Sammy h » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:04 pm

I like how people are starting positive and negative threads to try and outwit eachother.

The way the threads are at the moment, shrimpsvoices should just be one big thread. Would be so much easier.

Pointless post.
Sammy h

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 pm

is your mr plates style handle, l11 k3r :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby RedRedWine1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:33 am

Pass us the sick bucket.

Not sure what I prefer, negative neds, brown-nosing-minis, or the philippe flop (frenchmen in sandals) middle muddlers who seem to be agreeing with both sides in absence of a party line to toe. Know this; Sammy is the King, all bets are off!!!

Roll call for Lesterfield: 1

53451d3!!!!
RedRedWine1

Postby Crazeenick » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 am

I agree wholeheartedly with the original post.

Whatever problems we may have on the pitch at the moment and whatever you think of Sammy McIlroy:-

Major thanks and appreciation are due to the Board of Directors.

I was at the recent Fans Club meeting and was impressed with the Directors' commitment to engaging with the fans and doing what is right for the Club we all love.

Up the Shrimps - we are gonna stay up!

- I think that a shock away win at Chesterfield is on the cards!
Crazeenick

Return to General Discussion