Sammy - Stay or go? one answer

Re: Sammy - Stay or go? one answer

Postby Sammy h » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 am

Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV. Go to MUTV.
Sammy h

Postby RedRedWine1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am

Stay - I can't see a change of management having a positive impact at this point of the season.
RedRedWine1

Postby Optimist » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 am

Stay; although he'll be a victim of his own success in a few months
Optimist

Postby Suffolk Shrimp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

Stay.
Suffolk Shrimp

Postby Lewis » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 am

go
Lewis

Postby Pobble » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 am

Bare Ben wrote:stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay stay

What a Plonker, he should have gone months ago and taken with him all those who say he should stay.
Pobble

Postby Optimist » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:12 am

Shouldnt Plonker be your name instead of Pobble? I dont even think you are a Morecambe fan
Optimist

Postby SimplyRed MFC » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 am

Marky, Heysham, I take your points about Stockport having other problems off the field such as not owning Edgeley Park, Sale Sharks etc, but the point I was trying to make is that replacing Simpson with an in-house back room assistant has clearly not worked at all, bar one game.

An equivalent scenario is Sammy being replaced and with Jim Bentley being handed the reins now, but Jim is already committed now as are all the team as Mark Lillis says in the Vis today.

Personally I think we need all the vast experience that the 3 have to get us out oif this situation and I think thats what the board will do.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
SimplyRed MFC

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 am

GO = Time to stop the rot before it becomes terminal, Morecambe can't afford to go down and the directors deserve a far better return on their current investment than their getting from Sammy who has been backed to the hilt and hasn't delivered the goods.
HALMA 1983

Postby The Fury » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Stay, but walk at the end of the season. Should we achieve survival prior to the final day of the season (and there is a big if over that currently) then I think it would be decent if his departure (which is surely inevitable) would be announced prior to the final game, giving us the opportunity to express our gratitude for what he has achieved.
The Fury

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 pm

I am happy for Sammy to stay providing he realises he has made mistakes and takes immediate action such as recalling Craig Stanley from Torquay and restoring him to the midfield.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:I am happy for Sammy to stay providing he realises he has made mistakes and takes immediate action such as recalling Craig Stanley from Torquay and restoring him to the midfield.

Excellent response HeyshamShrimp, i think we should let him recall stanners and see what happens from there
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Recall Will from Fleetwood too whilst we're at it.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Morecambe Jack » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:Recall Will from Fleetwood too whilst we're at it.

Sounds like he might be coming back anyway, as hes injured (again).

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/sport/footb ... _1_3107589
Morecambe Jack

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Supperstanners13 wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:I am happy for Sammy to stay providing he realises he has made mistakes and takes immediate action such as recalling Craig Stanley from Torquay and restoring him to the midfield.

Excellent response HeyshamShrimp, i think we should let him recall stanners and see what happens from there

Can we recall him?
heysham_mfc

Postby seasonsinthesun » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Doesn't his loan period end on 28th February? That's next Monday, so he may be back for the Southend game, or of course, the loan could be extended.....
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Morectalk » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Sammy should fall on his sword & walk.
Morectalk

Postby ezz » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Leaving us with noone, he's not a coward. He's offered to resign earlier on in the season at a respectable time which would have given us time to get a replacement. The board rejected it, Sammy's here till the very end. Either support him and the team or don't come it's really that simle right now
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby redtilldead74 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 pm

go walk out the door,dont turn around now your not welcome anymore. im sure there's a song in there somewhere :roll: :lol:
redtilldead74

Postby halftimeresults » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

And when Coley gets us relegated it wil be

SAMMY MAC WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?
halftimeresults

Postby seasonsinthesun » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Oh..won't you stay ay ay..just a little bit longer..I'm sure there's a song in there somewhere.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Listening to Sammy on the radio it doesn't sound as though he will be leaving us any time soon. Our season now starts a week on Saturday.
heysham_mfc

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 pm

due to the lack of straight yes or no answers requested, i have read through the posts and can announce that 25 go and 14 stay is the straightforwad response with 33 chatting, I think whatever happens will happen in summer, so backing everyone at the globe till then is the best bet.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Previous

Return to General Discussion