Serious q/a

Serious q/a

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

now have to be adressed about sms roll in mfc

Do we want to go back to the conference...nah

do we want to stop in L2 ....yes

get rid of him NOW.....................YES......

before we fall
Last edited by shrimpnsave on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: Serious q/a

Postby marky » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Absolutely no point. Any new manager would have to first get to know our players including all their strengths and weaknesses and then would have to work with the same players given we just have loan options now. If we were going to sack him, we needed to do it in November. May as well just wait and see what happens by the end of the season.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby fletch_al » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

any new manager cant make it any much worse
fletch_al

Postby Duffman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm

For me tonight the tactics were completely wrong. We should have attacked tonight as it is one of the few games that look winnable. Macclesfield won their first game in 12 (?) on Saturday and we let them carry on that momentum in the first half by sitting back.
Duffman

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm

marky wrote:Absolutely no point. Any new manager would have to first get to know our players including all their strengths and weaknesses and then would have to work with the same players given we just have loan options now. If we were going to sack him, we needed to do it in November. May as well just wait and see what happens by the end of the season.

agree with you but how about bringing jim in as caretakermanager along side mark????

both of them know the players????????
shrimpnsave

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I think it should have happened around Dec a few weeks before the transfer window opened.

I agree whoever takes over will be stuck with the same players and it would be nice to get to the end of the season but maybe just a fresh voice and approach might shake the players up something needs to be done to get us out of this run and at the moment I cant see Sammy managing to end it.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby hoooti » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Sacking Him means a payout and I believe we havent got two half'pennies to rub together.

I think we have to wait for another resignation letter from Mr S MC.

Things dnt look good but is there enoug time for someone to come in and change things?
hoooti

Postby marky » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:52 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:agree with you but how about bringing jim in as caretakermanager along side mark????

both of them know the players????????

And at least one of them is part of the problem. What makes you think that Mark Lillis would suddenly get our players not making mistakes at the back and actually managing to make our shots count in the goals scored column given he's been unable to help rectify that as Sammy's number 2? You can't blame EVERYTHING on Sammy McIlroy. No, if one went then they'd both have to go. To repeat what I said in another thread, it needs a totally fresh pair of eyes and removing Sammy McIlroy whilst simultaneously promoting Lillis and Bentley would be nothing more than symbolic and I can't see what purpose it would serve.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Loglayer » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 pm

We should have gone out to win tonight, should have started with 2 strikers, we needed to win. I'm gutted and Away at Chesterfield on Saturday, don't think we will get anything there.....
Loglayer

Postby MfcChris » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 pm

It is very strange to go to Macc (a team under us and just as bad) and try and get a draw. We really needed a win and he is so negative both at home and away. When we go 1 down we struggle to come back (bar N'ton), so to play 1 up front is stupid.

We are so relying on Barnet and Stockport, which you just can't do.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

marky wrote:Absolutely no point. Any new manager would have to first get to know our players including all their strengths and weaknesses and then would have to work with the same players given we just have loan options now. If we were going to sack him, we needed to do it in November. May as well just wait and see what happens by the end of the season.

Maybe,but ill be a little supprised if there aint a letter on the table tomorrow(not p45)
shrimpnsave

Return to General Discussion