POSITIVES!

POSITIVES!

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:44 pm

1 we will not go down, relegation dog fight or not, there are teams below us worse, and possibly above us

2 our pre season will be a totally different thing next year, ie after the false start with last summer we will see our players against higher league teams with all the facilities in orde.r

3 the club and refreshed/new fan club seem to be working well together (ears are for listening out of)

4 I am posting a positive non sarky post even though we are losing, i am not glad about it and i will be renewing my season ticket next year when we are still in league 2 , come, join my positves post (anyone with negative please start your own thread)
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: POSITIVES!

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:1 we will not go down, relegation dog fight or not, there are teams below us worse, and possibly above us

2 our pre season will be a totally different thing next year, ie after the false start with last summer we will see our players against higher league teams with all the facilities in orde.r

3 the club and refreshed/new fan club seem to be working well together (ears are for listening out of)

4 I am posting a positive non sarky post even though we are losing, i am not glad about it and i will be renewing my season ticket next year when we are still in league 2 , come, join my positves post (anyone with negative please start your own thread)

WUM
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I am actually being serious, I will repeat for that we have a better team/club than the town deserves for the 1000 time, make of my self satisfying humour what you will, yhis is a positive post about our club, not baxter.
mrpotatohead

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:I am actually being serious, I will repeat for that we have a better team/club than the town deserves for the 1000 time, make of my self satisfying humour what you will, yhis is a positive post about our club, not baxter.

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby 4G63 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm

So, have you been taking Crystal Meth or Magic Mushrooms?
4G63

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 pm

another positive :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

my dryers going great guns :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby Loglayer » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 pm

(1) I can't make it to Chesterfield on Saturday.
(2) pott's pies.
Loglayer

Return to General Discussion