Offical Site - Contact Page

Offical Site - Contact Page

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Last night it was mentioned that some people have had problems when contacting the club and it was explained there were three email addresses for the club.

Just a thought but could we have all three email addresses on the contact page instead of just office@morecambefc.com then people might be able to channel their query in the right direction.

Also some names of peple would be useful in the different sections like office staff, events staff, club shop etc then people get an idea of who they should be contacting as well as giving it a more personal touch.

At the moment if I was to ring the club I would ring the main number not have a clue who I needed to speak to and then wait to find out who I was been put through to. Where as it would be nicer to say "please can I speak to ....." about booking an event or about tickets etc.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Re: Offical Site - Contact Page

Postby MfcChris » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Speak or email Jody. She is always very nice and helpful.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Re: Offical Site - Contact Page

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:53 pm

P/T Indie wrote:Last night it was mentioned that some people have had problems when contacting the club and it was explained there were three email addresses for the club.

Just a thought but could we have all three email addresses on the contact page instead of just office@morecambefc.com then people might be able to channel their query in the right direction.

Also some names of peple would be useful in the different sections like office staff, events staff, club shop etc then people get an idea of who they should be contacting as well as giving it a more personal touch.

At the moment if I was to ring the club I would ring the main number not have a clue who I needed to speak to and then wait to find out who I was been put through to. Where as it would be nicer to say "please can I speak to ....." about booking an event or about tickets etc.

We will also be adding the info onto the supporters club website at a later date, we want to make it easier for people to find contact information.

Please also remember that myself and the rest of the interim committee are here to help so if you have any problems contacting the club, then contact one of us and we will try and assist the best we can, we cannot always get a response but we will certainly try our best to help all fans.

Cheers, Sam
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion