Straight down the tunnel.... AGAIN

Straight down the tunnel.... AGAIN

Postby Sammy h » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 am

Anyone else notice Sammy was the first person to run off down the tunnel?

Lillis had to usher the players towards the fans AGAIN. We pay good money and have to watch a shambolic display like that, the players should have to come over and applaud, it only takes a couple of minutes.
Sammy h

Re: Straight down the tunnel.... AGAIN

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 am

Have heard hes first on the motorway after training has finished too!!
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby John L » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Never noticed really. I was more intent on applauding Andy Parrish for his efforts...
John L

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 pm

he will be rushing to the dry cleaners, he will be suited up for tuesday, with pointy shoes on :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Sammy h » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

John L wrote:Never noticed really. I was more intent on applauding Andy Parrish for his efforts...

Well most people do notice John, it would be nice for the manager to give us some appreciation every now and then.

For the record, I stayed to the end and clapped Parrish as I do every week :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sammy h

Postby John L » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Sammy h wrote:
John L wrote:Never noticed really. I was more intent on applauding Andy Parrish for his efforts...

Well most people do notice John, it would be nice for the manager to give us some appreciation every now and then.

For the record, I stayed to the end and clapped Parrish as I do every week :roll: :roll: :roll:

How many managers of home teams do you see applauding fans after matches? Hardly any... you'll see most head down the tunnel after the handshakes! He applauds us when we sing his name both home and away and usually comes across to applaud us at the away games along with his coach, as well as expressing appreciation in the media and matchday programme? Is that not enough? Maybe we should sing his name at the final whistle to attract his attention? I never suggested you didn't applaud Parrish either... just saying that that's all I was interested in doing after another assured performance from the young lad! :cool:
John L

Postby dave wilky » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 am

Parrish just gets better and better with every game ..but thought Wilson also played brilliantly on saturday....and is often ignored when in acres of space.... :x
dave wilky

Postby Sammy h » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm

John L wrote:
Sammy h wrote:

How many managers of home teams do you see applauding fans after matches? Hardly any... you'll see most head down the tunnel after the handshakes! He applauds us when we sing his name both home and away and usually comes across to applaud us at the away games along with his coach, as well as expressing appreciation in the media and matchday programme? Is that not enough? Maybe we should sing his name at the final whistle to attract his attention? I never suggested you didn't applaud Parrish either... just saying that that's all I was interested in doing after another assured performance from the young lad! :cool:

He slates us in most Radio interviews he does? Or am I making this up?
Sammy h

Postby derdi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Maybe it was something to do with the big game on the telly, right after your game
derdi

Postby Bare Ben » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

derdi wrote:Maybe it was something to do with the big game on the telly, right after your game

:roll:
Bare Ben

Return to General Discussion