Ockers...

Ockers...

Postby Sammy h » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Where are you?
Sammy h

Re: Ockers...

Postby MfcChris » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:39 pm

No doubt the club told him to shut up.

Someone so close to the club who 'works' for the club, can not come on here and have the views of a fan and criticise people. One or the other.

Stop giving him attention :oops:
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Morectalk » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Can't be easy when you are so closely associated to the club to make your feelings felt. Let's face it, you don't want to crap in your own garden, even if you are desperate.
Morectalk

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Button it Mr. Plates. When is Hendrie signing his 5-year deal know-it-all???

It's not the time for an 'I'm right, you're wrong approach' to the sides current predicament, and it is never he time to spout shite about a fellow fan like Ockers. Rest assured, he's a more dedicated fan than the vast majority even though he may not have drawn on himself to prove it or written it as his signature to cream over. He also seems to be getting some stick recently from the resident WUM's, of which I'm usually one.

Don't confuse the fact that he and a small but valuable band give up hours upon hours of their spare time 'working' for the club for nothing in order to assist and enhance club operations, with them not being supporters first and foremost. And don't try to use the goodwill shown by our volunteers as a way to discredit their opinions.
RedRedWine1

Postby Sammy h » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:30 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Button it Mr. Plates. When is Hendrie signing his 5-year deal know-it-all???

It's not the time for an 'I'm right, you're wrong approach' to the sides current predicament, and it is never he time to spout shite about a fellow fan like Ockers. Rest assured, he's a more dedicated fan than the vast majority even though he may not have drawn on himself to prove it or written it as his signature to cream over. He also seems to be getting some stick recently from the resident WUM's, of which I'm usually one.

Don't confuse the fact that he and a small but valuable band give up hours upon hours of their spare time 'working' for the club for nothing in order to assist and enhance club operations, with them not being supporters first and foremost. And don't try to use the goodwill shown by our volunteers as a way to discredit their opinions.

I am not disputing the fact that he does a brilliant job for our club, just the fact that he is extremely quick to defend the club of EVERYTHING and ridicule peoples posts on here, but he has been very sleepy the past few weeks. That is all.
Sammy h

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 pm

button it mr plates :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think i just p11sed myself :lol:

agree with sammy h.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Gnasher » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Don't confuse the fact that he and a small but valuable band give up hours upon hours of their spare time 'working' for the club for nothing in order to assist and enhance club operations, with them not being supporters first and foremost. And don't try to use the goodwill shown by our volunteers as a way to discredit their opinions..

Working for nothing? You need to check your facts. Hasn't been a voluntary post for a long time.

I'd be interested to know how many people at the ground are still volunteers.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Strange for you to comment on a thread that doesn't involve you boring people to death and/or local politics. This could even be construed as football related. What's up??? Toys back in the pram the pram since the domain-name-gate???

Sammy, how can Sean be anything but positive on here given his role as programme editor which requires the input of people that most people roundly slate on a frequent basis? I haven't seen him defending yesterdays result, which might indicate that he is as p155ed off as the rest of us at the moment with or results. Anyway, my previous post was more to do with Plates putting his size nines into something he has little legitimacy discussing.

MR. P07470 H34D
RedRedWine1

Postby Gnasher » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Strange for you to comment on a thread that doesn't involve you boring people to death and/or local politics. This could even be construed as football related. What's up??? Toys back in the pram the pram since the domain-name-gate?

Strangely enough, having been a volunteer myself, I actually know who was a volunteer and who was paid which you obviously don't know. Shame you have to resort to pathetic tactics when someone points out you're talking bull.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby ezz » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:00 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Strange for you to comment on a thread that doesn't involve you boring people to death and/or local politics. This could even be construed as football related. What's up??? Toys back in the pram the pram since the domain-name-gate???

Sammy, how can Sean be anything but positive on here given his role as programme editor which requires the input of people that most people roundly slate on a frequent basis? I haven't seen him defending yesterdays result, which might indicate that he is as p155ed off as the rest of us at the moment with or results. Anyway, my previous post was more to do with Plates putting his size nines into something he has little legitimacy discussing.

MR. P07470 H34D

He cant defend yesterday results, doesn't mean he's going to come on here like most kids and Wum's crying that Sammy is still our manager and it's all his fault.....

Some users on here are like yoyo's, at least ockers is consistent and will defend the club and support anyone associated with it. More respectable than most on here...
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby MfcChris » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 pm

What is your problem Spud and Red Red Wine? Are you jealous? Who are you?????

And for your information, I do not believe for one minute we would offer him 2 years let alone 5. We don't even give 3 years out. It was straight from the horse's mouth. Obviously lied.

I think you will find I respect Ockers and always have and always seemed such a top MFC bloke. However the last months...well you know what he has been doing.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Aspers » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Fight Fight Fight :lol:
Aspers

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Aspers wrote:Fight Fight Fight :lol:

You provide the handbags then Wayne :!:
:lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm R3DR3DW1N3!!!

It was just funny how you were carrying on Mr Plates.....Hendrie will sign a 5-year deal you heard it here first....as if you were in the know. You'd only need to look at our history of signing players and the length of those deals, followed by the current standard of Hendrie to realise that it was nonsense.

Was it Hendrie that told you?? Or perhaps his bit of skirt that's swallowed a line about him being a budding Beckham, ala Ryan Heanley (or whoever was the subject of that SV classic thread)???
RedRedWine1

Postby Sammy h » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

RedRedWine wrote:I'm R3DR3DW1N3!!!

It was just funny how you were carrying on Mr Plates.....Hendrie will sign a 5-year deal you heard it here first....as if you were in the know. You'd only need to look at our history of signing players and the length of those deals, followed by the current standard of Hendrie to realise that it was nonsense.

Was it Hendrie that told you?? Or perhaps his bit of skirt that's swallowed a line about him being a budding Beckham, ala Ryan Heanley (or whoever was the subject of that SV classic thread)???

I think you are referring to Junior Umbongo, can't believe we missed out on him.
Sammy h

Return to General Discussion