Reionaised divtwo

Reionaised divtwo

Postby parkyboy » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Ihave just read that 30 lowerdivision scottish clubs have turned down a proposal of regionalised leagues . What is the feelling on hre of it happenning in our div 2 league in order to help get bigger crowds and also make it easier on those those that travel to away matches
parkyboy

Re: Reionaised divtwo

Postby 1953 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Thought that the division was getting some nuclear injection at first!!!(Reionaised)

Postby Bare bum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Personally, I love away trips to Bournemouth, Brentford, Dagenham, Yeovil, Exeter, Southend, Torquay, Hereford, Cheltenham and Oxford etc.
I'm not so keen on Bury, Rotherham, Darlington, Grimsby, Stockport, Macclesfield, Bradford and er Accrington and other grim northern towns.
I can see the value economically but for me there was always a lot more kudos when we got promoted to a national league.
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby outsider » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I agree sir, we might moan about them, but I prefer the longer away trips. Better atmosphere within the away support as we have made the effort, and enjoy it no matter what the outcome. Closer away games and home games sometimes seem a chore, I know of 1 person who no longer goes to home games just away ones :lol: :lol:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Return to General Discussion