The real report of Lincoln away

The real report of Lincoln away

Postby Bare bum » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Went to Lincoln for the weekend – stopped in an Ibis Friday and Saturday night. Friday night a lot of running and bouncing up the corridors upstairs in the middle of the night very rhythmic but moving around a lot. In the morning I went down to the car for some paracetamol and was apprehended by a foreign gent with an unlit cigarette. He said “You have light?” I said “Nah sorry” he followed and said “You have light Yes?” I said “No I haven't sorry – oh hang on I have a dashboard lighter in the car” He said “You have light now?” I said “In the car – come with me” he said “Light or no? I said slowly, enunciating every syllable “There is a lighter in the car but you will have to come with me”. He followed, I got to the car and opened the door and lent in to press the dashboard lighter in. Of course when the engines not running this takes a while to heat up.
He looked confused.
I explained that it was a car lighter,and by now I was using sign language to make clearer and made the sign for holding an invisible lighter in my hand and igniting it; and, I went on, I have to push it in and wait for it to pop out. I displayed the international sign for this – index finger and thumb of left hand in a small circle and right index finger in and out of circle. I waited for the pop out and, to reinforce the message, did the sign again. He said “Mister, I like girls!!!!!”
Anyway after I'd produced the said lit lighter for his fag we laughed a bit and he said he was a cellist with the Moscow State Circus and had they woken us in the night? Apparently the trapezists and the acrobats had come back a bit Vodka'd and had been doing drunken tricks along the upstairs corridor at 4:00 am.
I'd have paid to see that.
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Re: The real report of Lincoln away

Postby Keith » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

anyone else imagine the fun when Bare Bum & Aspers are in the same room?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: The real report of Lincoln away

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Keith wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

anyone else imagine the fun when Bare Bum & Aspers are in the same room?

I think Aspers would be quite happy walking into a room full of bare bums
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion