Here Goes

Here Goes

Postby outsider » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

OK here goes,
Lillis say’s they spent the 2nd half looking left as we dominated the game, Then how was it all I could here was Jim and him shouting and not Sammy?
At the start of the 2nd half Jim was going round each player geeing them up pointing at places and signalling runs/passes they should be looking for, So if that was needed what went on in the dressing room at HT?
At the end of the game Jim and Lillis ushered the player over to the fans (again) no sign of Sammy.
Lillis does The Bay’s interview again!
The drum needs a retune as it was as flat as the singing, ½ a dozen tried to get us going a few times and just gave up in the end, Even our very own TV star tried to get “Bring me Sunshine” going to no joy.
Something needs doing fast or we will be in the poo, we are teetering on the edge.
Something to lift the gloom,
A change at the top?
A new exciting signing?
A scabby win?
A crunching tackle even?
As for signing DC, FFS how is a player deemed not good enough by local rival (contract terminated, not even loaned out) going to change things? 6 goals in 5 years, FFS even I’ve scored more times that that!
We need to hope that visiting teams bring a few or our home attendances will fall below 1500, then we will be in the sticky stuff.
OK that’s enough for now
See you ALL at Northampton

NEVER LET THE FOOTBALL SPOIL YOU’RE DAY
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Re: Here Goes

Postby George Dawes » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 pm

the only answer now is a goal hungry loan signing who's going to scare shit out of opposition defences and give the rest of the team a lift with his presence

the lads seem to low on confidence :(
George Dawes

Postby steve mfc » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:51 pm

DawZi wrote:the only answer now is a goal hungry loan signing who's going to scare shit out of opposition defences and give the rest of the team a lift with his presence

Watched the football league show last night and a lot of the goals scored were by players on loan, hopefully we can find one.
steve mfc

Postby Morectalk » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

DawZi wrote:the only answer now is a goal hungry loan signing who's going to scare shit out of opposition defences and give the rest of the team a lift with his presence

Couldn't agree with you more, but you would think a player like that would already be doing the business somewhere and not wandering around looking for a club.
Morectalk

Postby George Dawes » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Morectalk wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more, but you would think a player like that would already be doing the business somewhere and not wandering around looking for a club.

its a case of getting somebody from a L1 or championship side whos needing first team football to get match fitness who could do the business down in L2 for the remainder of the season
George Dawes

Postby sardineleader » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:36 pm

well put paul i will give it 1 more game as i also will be there
on tuesday oh of coarse you will be as i am driving you arnt i .
sardines on tour will be there on tuesday although only 9 of us
i have organised & travelled to every away game this season
so if i have a rant it will be a true record of the season so far .
sardineleader

Postby MfcChris » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Think this will be the lowest away attendance. What was the attendance Hereford when they said they were shocked at how low it was?!!

Dieharders there need a medal 8-) Maybe the club treat us to a meal :D.

I do not go to every away game but the 2-handfuls of people that do are incredible assets to this club.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby outsider » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:51 pm

There was 30 of us at Hereford. Dont think we will beat that Tuesday but we can live in hope,
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby shrimper » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:42 pm

outsider wrote:As for signing DC, FFS how is a player deemed not good enough by local rival (contract terminated, not even loaned out) going to change things? 6 goals in 5 years, FFS even I’ve scored more times that that!

Some players just 'click' at certain clubs - Justin Jackson being a case in point, he was magic for us, flopped just about everywhere else.
And besides, I don't think any of us are looking at Danny as the messiah, just someone who is A) available to us and B) possibly able to give us a slightly different dimension with his pace, if only coming off the bench.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Heysham_red » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 pm

shrimper wrote:
outsider wrote:As for signing DC, FFS how is a player deemed not good enough by local rival (contract terminated, not even loaned out) going to change things? 6 goals in 5 years, FFS even I’ve scored more times that that!

Some players just 'click' at certain clubs - Justin Jackson being a case in point, he was magic for us, flopped just about everywhere else.
And besides, I don't think any of us are looking at Danny as the messiah, just someone who is A) available to us and B) possibly able to give us a slightly different dimension with his pace, if only coming off the bench.

I agree with Shrimper. His goal scoring record over the last 5 years isn't good, but to be fair he hasn't played a huge amount of games. I think many of us know that if Danny was to play the linesman (or indeed women) may be busier than expected but there is one thing that can not be doubted about Danny and that is that he loves Morecambe and is extremely grateful for what the club has gone for him over the years. If he is fit, then I have no doubt that he is faster than anyone else we have up front.

The other consideration is that it might lift some of the doom and gloom and get some confidence back in the team (and of course him), after all this is a guy that scored a wonder goal that got us promoted (and that season he wasn't playing regular), He would be welcomed back by many I'm sure.
Heysham_red

Postby halftimeresults » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Id like to see a pairing of Spencer and Danny up top, both players woking their socks off and putting their diffence under pressure.
halftimeresults

Postby Morectalk » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:35 pm

D.C.is only 27 yet seems to have been around for ages. Let's face it, anyone new up front must be worth a go, I'd even give my old mum a go to change things about a bit.
Morectalk

Return to General Discussion