Morecambe vs Lincoln line up/prediction

Morecambe vs Lincoln line up/prediction

Postby Little Shrimp » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 pm

I reckon 2-1 to Morecambe with Jevons and Hurst.

Roche
Holdsworth Parrish McCready/Charnock Capaldi
Hurst Brown/Fleming Drummond Wilson
Jevons Spencer(if fit)
Little Shrimp

Re: Morecambe vs Lincoln line up/prediction

Postby George Dawes » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:49 pm

id go with that but if Spencer isn't passed fit id play Mullin there i dont mind him along-side with Jevons

or you could try Hurst with Jevons and bring Fleming into the midfield but to be honest i think am fed up with this watching players being played out of position malarkey this season

going another 1 - 1
George Dawes

Postby Sammy h » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Take Drummond out of the team. Scott Brown must start if we want any bite in midfield.

I would maybe even bring in Mccready, I think we are too weak on the left hand side with Capaldi and Charnock covering him, Roche often has to save the day when the wingers get in behind these two.

Team for me -

Roche
Holdsworth Parrish Charnock/McCready Capaldi
Hurst Brown Fleming Wilson
Jevons Spencer
Sammy h

Postby thegentlegiant » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

4-3 to Morecambe!!
thegentlegiant

Postby shrimpnsave » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Another 1 all draw.....yawn
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm

depends on lincolns attitude after getting thrashed on Tuesday(by a team we have done the double over this season)
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby MfcChris » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Not dropping Parrish LS? ;)

2-1 to the Shrimps. Agree it is worrying Capaldi and Charnock together. Maybe swap Charnock and Parrish around.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Little Shrimp » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:25 pm

MfcChris wrote:Not dropping Parrish LS? ;)

2-1 to the Shrimps. Agree it is worrying Capaldi and Charnock together. Maybe swap Charnock and Parrish around.

Now that's just childish. Howl Ludicrous that's coming from a 13 year old ;) !
Little Shrimp

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Lincoln City 2-3 Morecambe

Two minutes to go, and the Shrimps have been trailing the gImps 2-0 since the second minute. Sammy makes one of his usual concise, well-planned, and most definitely not an afterthought substitution. John Norman is summoned from the achieves. With his boots free from dust and an eye for goal "Stormin' Normin" enters the game to a chorus of boos....the years haven't been kind to John, he now has no hair and 5 of the travelling hoards mistake him for Paul Mullin. Bare Ben is disgusted, he moves to another part of the ground and is thrown out for saying yeah wow once too often. Naughty boy.

Anyway, I digress. In his 5 minutes of game time John scores the perfect hattrick; left shin, right shin, and a deflected Roche clearance off his arse. The shrimps masses go wild. John Norman leaves the game prematurely and heads to Newcastle to boff some know-it-all that wasn't at the match for generally pissing him off with his forthright views. The result filters through of the comeback in two weeks time after Morecambe player stopped working again.

Little Shrimp concludes that John Norman is rubbish, because I said so, FACT!!!!

A new robe is ordered for King Sammy and presented by gentlegiant much to the annoyance of a reputable programme editor, alas some eggy Northern Soul music comes on and gentlegiant is spared...all bets are off.

Craig 'Sideways' Stanley says goodbye to football and becomes the poster boy for Halifax building society adverts after the sad and untimely death of Howard. Who gives you extra!!!!

110 shrimps, few sober, many troubled, all happy. Seaside!!!
RedRedWine1

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:21 am

Who is John Norman. My life doesn't go back that far :P and in my early years I was a Crystal Palace fan :shock: !
Little Shrimp

Postby Christies Child » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 am

RedRedWine wrote:Lincoln City 2-3 Morecambe

Two minutes to go, and the Shrimps have been trailing the gImps 2-0 since the second minute. Sammy makes one of his usual concise, well-planned, and most definitely not an afterthought substitution. John Norman is summoned from the achieves. With his boots free from dust and an eye for goal "Stormin' Normin" enters the game to a chorus of boos....the years haven't been kind to John, he now has no hair and 5 of the travelling hoards mistake him for Paul Mullin. Bare Ben is disgusted, he moves to another part of the ground and is thrown out for saying yeah wow once too often. Naughty boy.

Anyway, I digress. In his 5 minutes of game time John scores the perfect hattrick; left shin, right shin, and a deflected Roche clearance off his arse. The shrimps masses go wild. John Norman leaves the game prematurely and heads to Newcastle to boff some know-it-all that wasn't at the match for generally pissing him off with his forthright views. The result filters through of the comeback in two weeks time after Morecambe player stopped working again.

Little Shrimp concludes that John Norman is rubbish, because I said so, FACT!!!!

A new robe is ordered for King Sammy and presented by gentlegiant much to the annoyance of a reputable programme editor, alas some eggy Northern Soul music comes on and gentlegiant is spared...all bets are off.

Craig 'Sideways' Stanley says goodbye to football and becomes the poster boy for Halifax building society adverts after the sad and untimely death of Howard. Who gives you extra!!!!

110 shrimps, few sober, many troubled, all happy. Seaside!!!

Exactly how I saw it... :o

:lol: :lol:

I once had the honour of cleaning Sir John's boots!

;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby George Dawes » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 am

Spencer is reportedly fit and expected to start, things now look good :D
George Dawes

Return to General Discussion