O/T Rod Taylor

O/T Rod Taylor

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Our newest member......Rod Talylor,could it be thee Rod Taylor :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: O/T Rod Taylor

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Well, we could do with his opinion after recent events! :o :?
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby mellow » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Terrific actor. My favourite performance of his I suppose would be 'The Time Machine', although I'd give honourable mentions to 'The Birds', and let's not forgot his voicing of Pongo in 101 Dalmations.

A movie great
mellow

Postby broadwayshrimp » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 pm

See Rod's been viewing the board tonight. Wonder what he's thinking
broadwayshrimp

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Not a lot if he's read Mellow's post (just before yours Broadway)

Never read so much drivel in all my life.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby broadwayshrimp » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:Not a lot if he's read Mellow's post (just before yours Broadway)

Never read so much drivel in all my life.

:lol:
broadwayshrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm

broadwayshrimp wrote:See Rod's been viewing the board tonight. Wonder what he's thinking

hes seen the light :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 am

Fair play to Rod as he stepped in to sponsor the match last night. Bit tough on him as the programme that was printed at Christmas had someone else's name in it. (I know that can't be helped).

Hope he got a good deal :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby ockers » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Fair play to Rod as he stepped in to sponsor the match last night. Bit tough on him as the programme that was printed at Christmas had someone else's name in it. (I know that can't be helped).

if you know it cant be helped why on earth do you feel the need to make the point on here Mark???
ockers

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm

ockers wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:Fair play to Rod as he stepped in to sponsor the match last night. Bit tough on him as the programme that was printed at Christmas had someone else's name in it. (I know that can't be helped).

if you know it cant be helped why on earth do you feel the need to make the point on here Mark???

lighten up a bit mate, i think you'll see Mark was praising Rod for his efforts!!!! ;)
thegentlegiant

Postby ockers » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:00 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:
ockers wrote:

lighten up a bit mate, i think you'll see Mark was praising Rod for his efforts!!!! ;)

Read it again there was no need to mention the point about the programme and dont patronise me either
ockers

Postby shrimper » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:34 pm

To be honest Sean, I saw it as Marky merely emphasising just how good it was of Rod to sponsor the game, knowing that he wouldn't get the benefit of the usual publicity in the programme. Then he stressed that that was no-one's fault, just unfortunate.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 pm

:shock: :shock: :o
:roll:
thegentlegiant

Postby Gnasher » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Surprised the programme comment is still online, a club bye-law clearly states the programme or it's editor is not to be criticised.

There's also an SV bye-law about not taking the piss out of people. It's been nice knowing you all, well, nearly all of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Ntini » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

ockers wrote:if you know it cant be helped why on earth do you feel the need to make the point on here Mark???

ockers wrote:Read it again there was no need to mention the point about the programme and dont patronise me either

I think it may be time, Sean, to sit back and think about your posts on this board over the last few weeks, as they just seem to be paranoid digs at anyone and everyone that may have alluded to saying anything negative about the club or anything associated with it.

You just seem to be rubbing people up the wrong way by your aggresive posts, and not just those you are posting to, either...
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:51 pm

For the record, Rod has read the forum for many years and has occasionally posted in the past. I'm sure he'd be disappointed that a light-hearted thread has gone off on such a negative tangent, so I'll call it quits before people get too upset with each other.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion