Stockport visit

Stockport visit

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Just been sent the following e-mail:

Hi,

I’m the editor of Stockport’s fanzine, Parklife, and I was wondering if I could get a little help if possible. We do a regular article in which we speak to opposition fans who have visited Stockport recently to get their perspective of the game, day out etc. Having played Morecambe recently, I was hoping a Morecambe fan who attended the game could give us a few lines on the following questions. I’d be extremely grateful if you’d be able to help.

Kind regards,
Des Hinks Jnr

What was your journey to Stockport like?
What did you make of Stockport as a town?
What did you get up to before the game?
What did you make of Edgeley Park?
Your summary of the game?
What did you make of the Stockport fans?
What did you make of the Morecambe fans?
What did you get up to after the game?
What was your journey home like?
Anything else worth mentioning?

If anyone who went to the game could fill in the questions on post them on here I will send them back to the editor.

P.S. Please put real name at the bottom so he can add the credits to the article.
heysham_mfc

Re: Stockport visit

Postby Morectalk » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:21 pm

I wouldn't mind filling that in, but can I do it "offline". :?:
Morectalk

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Morectalk wrote:I wouldn't mind filling that in, but can I do it "offline". :?:

Yeah sure if you could e-mail it to Morecambe@vitalfootball.co.uk when your done that would be great or just send it to me as a PM.
heysham_mfc

Postby Posh » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:05 pm

What was your journey to Stockport like? Cramped. Five big blokes in a Renault.
What did you make of Stockport as a town? Big railway bridges
What did you get up to before the game? Got cold. Regreted going into ground before game. No bar and drinks and food very overpriced.
What did you make of Edgeley Park? Nice ground but view is poor from away seats.
Your summary of the game? Sorry but our easiest game of the season. When the smallest player on the pitch scores with a header from a corner you know it's going to be easy.
What did you make of the Stockport fans? Quiet.
What did you make of the Morecambe fans? Tossers the lot of them. Actually happy but cold.
What did you get up to after the game? Visited a petrol station and then fooked off.
What was your journey home like? Cramped with a Double Decker and a kerkerkkerler.
Anything else worth mentioning? Food and drink prices really are criminal

Mike Gibson

P.S. Please put real name at the bottom so he can add the credits to the article.[/quote]
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Cheers guys.
heysham_mfc

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Posh wrote:What was your journey to Stockport like? Cramped. Five big blokes in a Renault.
What did you make of Stockport as a town? Big railway bridges
What did you get up to before the game? Got cold. Regreted going into ground before game. No bar and drinks and food very overpriced.
What did you make of Edgeley Park? Nice ground but view is poor from away seats.
Your summary of the game? Sorry but our easiest game of the season. When the smallest player on the pitch scores with a header from a corner you know it's going to be easy.
What did you make of the Stockport fans? Quiet.
What did you make of the Morecambe fans? Tossers the lot of them. Actually happy but cold.
What did you get up to after the game? Visited a petrol station and then fooked off.
What was your journey home like? Cramped with a Double Decker and a kerkerkkerler.
Anything else worth mentioning? Food and drink prices really are criminal

Mike Gibson

P.S. Please put real name at the bottom so he can add the credits to the article.
[/quote]

Love it :lol:
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion