O/T Wrexham FC & Stephen Vaughan ....

O/T Wrexham FC & Stephen Vaughan ....

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Oh dear. Not good news. Rumour has it now (even stronger than before) that the current owners of Wrexham might have sold out to SV (and by that, I don't mean Shrimps Voices !!)

Not good. This thread is questioning the Dragons fans about whether they thought they would still attend matches if Vaughan was involved. There are a few other threads on their website on this subject too which make for interesting reading.

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrex ... ll-go.html
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Re: O/T Wrexham FC & Stephen Vaughan ....

Postby nobbyshrimp » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Glad you've posted this and not me as i was going to but then i get seen as being a wrexham fan :roll:
Former Macclesfield Town chairman + Shrewsbury Town managing Director Rob Bickerton is at the helm. Left Shrewsbury in July 2009 after being there only 18mths with no comments as to why? Numerous rumours (that i can't state on here for legal reasons) so i'll leave it to your imagination.
Ex-Shrewsbury Town general manager Jon Harris, who left the club in October 2010, has also just joined Wrexham FC as commercial director. I personally no Jon and the reasons/rumours are as per Bickerton :!:
As for Vaughan........................he is there alright!!! trying to get his hands on the actual stadium :evil: :evil: .
There are plans a foot for numerous demonstrations shortly ;)
I wouldn't want this to happen to any football club and just when the results on the pitch appear to be going there way for once.
nobbyshrimp

Postby SimplyRed MFC » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 pm

But hasn't Steven Vaughan been banned from business directly and indirectly until 2020 after his Chester experiences ?
SimplyRed MFC

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Good point about Vaughan and his banning mate.

Some insight possibly (and a loophole) here from the Barrow forum on the matter. They had their own major issues with Vaughan some years ago of course.

http://www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12571

I do a lot of work down in Llay with some Wrexham fans and they're a sound bunch. Would hate this to happen to a THIRD football club.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Enufznuf » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 pm

If he is involved in any way with Wrexham, they are screwed. End of.

I feel so sorry for the fans.
Enufznuf

Postby MfcChris » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Why would you stop supporting your club, regardless :?
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 am

MfcChris wrote:Why would you stop supporting your club, regardless :?

Because a thug who is a crook is in charge. Someone who will drive the club in to the ground, who has a history of doing exactly that. If the thug/crook that is Vaughan ever had anything to do with our club, I would protest straight away, including boycotting games.

The FA should be stepping in now to make sure that he has no involvement.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion