Giving morecambe a bad name!

Re: Giving morecambe a bad name!

Postby RedRedWine1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:31 pm

I don't think so. I went for a piss in the sheds behind the stand towards the end of the first half and he was getting something to eat. Did anyone see that upturned wheelie-bin type mess that they were selling cans of fosters from for £2 a can. Stanley are a joke, If a bomb hit the Crown Ground I don't think the damage caused would exceed the excess charge on the insurance.
RedRedWine1

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 pm

The lad is saying the policeman said his name will be given to the board and he could be given a 3 year banning order. Hope they see sense and let it lie, he knows he did wrong.
Bare Ben

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Bare Ben wrote:The lad is saying the policeman said his name will be given to the board and he could be given a 3 year banning order. Hope they see sense and let it lie, he knows he did wrong.

Carlisle Paul ended up in police cells for the night, away at Boston one year when A chip accidentally hit the pitch (miscued throwing it at John Hardikers dad), he was even prosecuted and went to court over the incident that ensued.
"Not guilty" was the verdict, but this is how serious it is taken.

What he did last night was intentional, not accidental.
I know I would refuse take anyone to away games again who did that.
morecambe mick

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:The lad is saying the policeman said his name will be given to the board and he could be given a 3 year banning order. Hope they see sense and let it lie, he knows he did wrong.

Carlisle Paul ended up in police cells for the night, away at Boston one year when A chip accidentally hit the pitch (miscued throwing it at John Hardikers dad), he was even prosecuted and went to court over the incident that ensued.
"Not guilty" was the verdict, but this is how serious it is taken.

What he did last night was intentional, not accidental.
I know I would refuse take anyone to away games again who did that.

I'm not defending him, and I would agree with you if you did that. I just don't like seeing people banned, taking Morecambe away from me would kill me.
Bare Ben

Postby Ntini » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Bare Ben wrote:taking Morecambe away from me would kill me.

...is exactly the reason not to partake in such stupid behaviour. If you do foolish things, you have to pay the consequences!
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Ntini wrote:

...is exactly the reason not to partake in such stupid behaviour. If you do foolish things, you have to pay the consequences!

Are implying that I would? I've made mistakes, hell I bought a dodgy fridge freezer once from a certain poster on here, but I would never do anything that stupid!! :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby Ntini » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Bare Ben wrote:
Ntini wrote:

Are implying that I would? I've made mistakes, hell I bought a dodgy fridge freezer once from a certain poster on here, but I would never do anything that stupid!! :lol:

No, sorry. I realised that after I posted it, BB. the 'you' was was meant to be plural, as in 2nd person plural or something of that ilk!
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Ntini wrote:
Bare Ben wrote:
Ntini wrote:...is exactly the reason not to partake in such stupid behaviour. If you do foolish things, you have to pay the consequences!

No, sorry. I realised that after I posted it, BB. the 'you' was was meant to be plural, as in 2nd person plural or something of that ilk!

Ilks aren't allowed into games, Christ, dogs aren't even allowed in............ pauses for the standard response!! :lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:04 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Ilks aren't allowed into games, Christ, dogs aren't even allowed in............ pauses for the standard response!! :lol: :lol:

What about my elk? I'd love to take my elk. I'd bring it with my grandma. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTvE0Z5HjkI

Bare Ben

Postby Ntini » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Bare Ben wrote:What about my elk? I'd love to take my elk.

If he's allowed an elk, then I'm taking my pigs! They love football

HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby MfcJayJay » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 pm

I totally agree with you all i was bang out of order and was under the influence of alcohol. I let Morecambe Fc fans down yesterday and i am extreemly sorry and i am very embarresed from the way i acted once again i apologise.
MfcJayJay

Postby shrimper » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 pm

MfcJayJay wrote:I totally agree with you all i was bang out of order and was under the influence of alcohol. I let Morecambe Fc fans down yesterday and i am extreemly sorry and i am very embarresed from the way i acted once again i apologise.

Good lad. The best way to deal with it now is to make sure you learn from it. We've all had one too many at times and done daft things.

If you know you have a tendency to get a bit silly when you've had a drink, then get your 'must not act stupid!!' head on before you get to that state and you will probably still have the awareness NOT to do daft stuff, even if you do get a bit tiddled.

Good lad, though, for owning up and apologising, you could have just skulked away.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Sammy h » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 pm

MfcJayJay wrote:I totally agree with you all i was bang out of order and was under the influence of alcohol. I let Morecambe Fc fans down yesterday and i am extreemly sorry and i am very embarresed from the way i acted once again i apologise.

Fair play coming on here mate.
Sammy h

Postby shrimpnsave » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 pm

How do we know it isnt another wum................

theres plenty on this forum ;)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby shrimper » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:17 pm

So what if it is? - I'm not dumb, I was aware it could be and I'm not bothered.

I've posted in good faith and if the message is read by others it can't do any harm.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Sammy h » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

It is his name so it is a good start. At least he has come on and said his piece.
Sammy h

Postby Crooky MFC » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Moving away from the bottle incident... after the game it was harmless banter which unfortunatley got out of hand a little at the pub. I'd say a good 30 of us carried on the singing from the stand on our way out of the ground. Everything was fine and taken in good humour until we reached 'The Crown', where a small number of 'Stanley Ultras' gathered. I think its unfair to label all 'younger' fans as giving Morecambe a bad name, as it was a very small minority that did take things out of hand, especially after our 2nd half efforts in the cowshed, very enjoyable atmosphere aswell I must add.

Up the shrimps.
Crooky MFC

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:37 pm

The best bit was without doubt the Accy fan who said to his other half "ee-ar love, hold me flag" rolled his sleeves up and waded in to the nothingness. Absolutely up there with one of the funniest moments of my life, i'm still laughing about it now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Postby MfcJayJay » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Yeah once again sorry for the behavior for last night, if i'm still alowed to go away games it wouldn't happen again. I totally agree with you shrimper we all do stupid things and we learn from them as i have learnt today.
MfcJayJay

Postby Keith » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 am

MfcJayJay wrote:Yeah once again sorry for the behavior for last night, if i'm still alowed to go away games it wouldn't happen again. I totally agree with you shrimper we all do stupid things and we learn from them as i have learnt today.

I think a double apology is a good enough place to end this discussion.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion