Has Sammy finally lost it!!??

Has Sammy finally lost it!!??

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm

Seems to me that he has finally gone coo-koo! Sending out Stanners on loan for no apparent reason, making ridiculous subs, poor formations. Who's next to go, Roche to Crawley on loan for rest of season!? We'll see in next few games if he can lift us back up table, which he better do! :evil:
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Re: Has Sammy finally lost it!!??

Postby halftimeresults » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:43 pm

The last time i felt this angry about Morecambe was when they sacked Griff in the early 90s.
halftimeresults

Postby Sammy h » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

He has lost it.
Sammy h

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm

no no no its fine sammy rules, ockers and quinny will explain everything and it will be all good glass half full, kick on, mullers up front on his own, capoldy capoldy shoot shoot capaldi, how can you do this to us craig, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLgdcGEqgcw
Last edited by mrpotatohead on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby P/T Indie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:57 pm

halftimeresults wrote:The last time i felt this angry about Morecambe was when they sacked Griff in the early 90s.

Blimey that is bad
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby ockers » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:01 pm

:D
mrpotatohead wrote:no no no its fine sammy rules, ockers and quinny will explain everything and it will be all good glass half full, kick on, mullers up front on his own, capoldy capoldy shoot shoot capaldi, how can you do this to us craig, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry:

i think this decison was bound to stir up a lot of mixed emotions tonight
however imho whats important is that we can get behind the team tomorrow night and give Stanley the good thumping hes long been asking for and i dont mean mr bowles either..... :o
ockers

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

ockers wrote::D
mrpotatohead wrote:no no no its fine sammy rules, ockers and quinny will explain everything and it will be all good glass half full, kick on, mullers up front on his own, capoldy capoldy shoot shoot capaldi, how can you do this to us craig, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry:

however imho whats important is that we can get behind the team tomorrow night and give Stanley the good thumping hes long been asking for and i dont mean mr bowles either..... :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Christies Minder » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Yes I think he finally has lost the plot , we have now got rid of our best attacker, midfielder and defender in the space of a week , Duffy Stanners and Haining .

What on earth is going on Sammy ?????????????????????????????/
Christies Minder

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 pm

I suggest the thread poster changes his name or goes on vacation to the south coast for a month! :lol: :lol:

ockers wrote: give Stanley the good thumping hes long been asking for and i dont mean mr bowles either..... :o

Sean, maybe we have lost a player to Torquay because he thought someone was going to give him a good beating! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by marky No.1 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Joel Ninety » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Go on Ockers, write another haiku about how everything is amazing and we're going to get promoted.
Joel Ninety

Postby ockers » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm

marky No.1 wrote:I suggest the thread poster changes his name or goes on vacation to the south coast for a month! :lol: :lol:

Sean, maybe we have lost a player to Torquay because he thought someone was going to give him a good beating! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

hope mr bowles is entertaining Stanley tomorrow night
ockers

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 pm

all we need to do now is get rid of rochey :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm

If I were a betting man Sean i'd advise you to save your money!

Stanley 3 Bottlers 1
HALMA 1983

Postby ockers » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:

If I were a betting man Sean i'd advise you to save your money!

Stanley 3 Bottlers 1

Bottlers????????
what do you mean Bottlers??????
ockers

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 pm

ockers wrote:Bottlers????????
what do you mean Bottlers??????

Choose what ever word you want but it'll always have the same meaning! once our lot step out onto that Crown ground swamp tonight or any other pitch against a hungrier, more determined, better managed Stanley side, There can be only one outcome and you know it.
Rabbits in headlights comes to mind, i'm in Blackburn tonight so i'll tune in and see how it's going.
Unless the players finally face up to their nemesis and go in hard as if they want to win, stop pussyfooting around and 'Bottling' it against Stanley they'll be in for another long night and a serious beating.
Best of British to the travelling fans including my own son, I hope we show some passion and win for all your sakes.
HALMA 1983

Postby MfcChris » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Ockers, you are too confident in the manager. I would happily see Sammy go.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Return to General Discussion