Re: Macc predictions

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 pm

4-1 to maccy...roach
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby outsider » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm

0-0 1538,
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby parceldave » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

DawZi wrote:1750

Morecambe 3 - 2 Macclesfield

The Spencer & Jevons Show ;)

For those 2 to score goals they need some ammunition and last couple of games it doesn't sound like they have had much, since our main playmaker scuddled off to Scunny. :roll:
parceldave

Postby George Dawes » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

parceldave wrote:

For those 2 to score goals they need some ammunition and last couple of games it doesn't sound like they have had much, since our main playmaker scuddled off to Scunny. :roll:
yeah i know what your saying mate

but i suspect a few changes and a response from the players after recent results
George Dawes

Postby parceldave » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

DawZi wrote:
parceldave wrote:

yeah i know what your saying mate

but i suspect a few changes and a response from the players after recent results

The trouble is we play so bladdy inconsistantly, i though when i saw the game at Shrewsbury that we were getting back to playing attractive attacking football, but then Spencer has a rush of blood and gets 3 match ban.
So when we play Torquay all that goes out the window and back to hoof ball which is what the home fans were treated to against Accy , which is probably why there were only 1600 fans there. :o
parceldave

Postby John L » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 am

Keith wrote:With a new operating system coming out in the summer, I predict they will remain far in advance of a Windows based PC...

Trust you to come up with an un-PC statement! ;)

I predict a 2-0 win... Macc haven't won since 20th Nov and are going through a difficult period following the death of Richard Butcher. Goals from Jevons and Spencer with attendance at 2,011.
Last edited by John L on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
John L

Postby ockers » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 am

hopefully some new blood arriving and 3 points.............. 8-)
ockers

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 am

Yes we need a bit of something to inspire us again and Sydney Newblood could just be the man. Both teams will be quite nervy no doubt and this should be our opportunity to show what we can actually do at home! If we play anything like the first half against Stevenage or about 86 minutes against Hereford we will be doomed.

If you look at the 7 teams below us we have only beaten Bradford and Stockport and most of them have got games in hand on us, Burton with 4 at the moment. Nice to have points in the bag but Macclesfield, Hereford and Lincoln can all catch us if we are not careful.

Jevons and Spencer will be up front with Sydney and Larry supplying the crosses
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Enufznuf » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 am

I fancy us for this.

Spencer is back and hopefully Jevons. Looking forward to seeing at least one of the new guys in for Drummie.

We will then go on an unbeaten run in Feb! :ugeek:
Enufznuf

Postby George Dawes » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 pm

DawZi wrote:your probably right with the attendance

i suspect Sammy will axe a few players personaly id just rest Drummond he's looked off form for a good while now even though he scored last night he still as other jobs in the midfield to do

but! it wouldn't surprise me if Sammy does what he traditionally does after bad reults and thats dropping Craig Stanlely

well looks like i got something right, but loaning him out aswell as Haining fair enough you have got to show who's boss, i just hope SM knows what he's doing
George Dawes

Previous

Return to General Discussion