Too much choice

Too much choice

Postby DMC » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 pm

I think Sammy is often spoilt for choice. He seems to struggle finding his best team. Given we got to the playoffs last year I wonder why we needed so may new players. It feels like a lot of the players really don’t get chance to settle. I would sooner that he invested in youth instead of looking to buy seasonal professionals. I for one think we need a change of manager- hopefully it will come at the end of the season and we have managed to stay up.
DMC

Re: Too much choice

Postby Morectalk » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Considering how many Tuesday/Saturday type weeks we have coming up, a big squad is going to be very important. We don't have the luxury of being able to throw in untried kids :roll: , as our season and league 2 status depends on results, not keeping everyone happy - sad fact but true. Much as I would like to see a fledgling bunch of local Morecambe lads battle their way through to the first team & set the world on fire, I'm afraid it isn't going to happen.
Morectalk

Re: Too much choice

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 pm

sammy does not have a vast pool to pick from, the totally shite support from our town limits spending power, moaning minnies can suck my........
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion