Free competition for match tickets v Macclesfield

Free competition for match tickets v Macclesfield

Postby marqueemoon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi

I checked with admin before posting and he has allowed me to post details of a competition to win a pair of tickets to the home match on Jan 29th against Macclesfield. To enter, just answer two simple questions and hope you lucky in the draw. Unfortunately there are only a couple of hours until the competition closes so be quick!

My website has been running competitions for npower for a few months and you can be sure you will get your tickets if you win.

The website link is http://football-racing-betting-forum.co.uk/competitions/npower-football-league-match-ticket-competition/npower-football-league-match-ticket-competition-jan-29th/

Thanks for reading and good luck if you enter.

Nick
marqueemoon

Re: Free competition for match tickets v Macclesfield

Postby marqueemoon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi

Thanks to all those who entered, there were 24 people which is pretty good for only a couple of hours notice.

The winner has been notified by email and he will be listed later today with all the other winners for the other matches on my competition page.

There is a possibility that there will be extra winners, as I often get asked for more names when there are free tickets returned from elsewhere. I won't know for sure until tomorrow afternoon but if so I will email the additional ticket winners tomorrow.

Thanks again

Nick
marqueemoon

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 am

Great. Thanks for not involving the fans that travelled to our game today
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby marqueemoon » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am

My apologies to those forum members who did not see the competition in time. Next time I have tickets the post will be on here on the Thursday or Friday before the closing date. This was the first Morecmbe match I had tickets for and did not have the permission to post in place and 40 odd other games to get entries for.

Good luck next time :)
marqueemoon

Return to General Discussion