Hereford... A Tough Prospect

Hereford... A Tough Prospect

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

On the back of a dismal defeat Sammy & Mark will have to pick the lads up off the floor and give them a good wiping down (just like Baz did when Keiron wouldn't get up). Meanwhile Hereford missed their game on Saturday and knowing a win will get them out of the bottom two, will be ready to go at us like a bull in a china shop.

There is a quid a kid offer for all which bumped up their home support to it's highest this season last time out and I'm sure we will be in for a big test.

Just hope we are up to it. Can't see us taking many and certainly no kids under 14 on a school night when they won't get back till 2 a.m.!

http://www.herefordunited.co.uk/page/Ne ... 93,00.html
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Hereford... A Tough Prospect

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:03 pm

So you won't be going then, as I've heard you have to report to Teacher at 9 a.m.!Wednesday :lol:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:08 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:So you won't be going then, as I've heard you have to report to Teacher at 9 a.m.!Wednesday :lol:

How do these rumours get round so quickly? As a compromise I shall report to a headmistress in Leominster 8-)
marky No.1

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm

I personally think that you should have no problems against Hereford.

Their main threat [Manset aka. The Beast] has moved to Reading FC, Lenny Lawrence the ships navigator has moved to Crystal Palace, It's also believed Bauza has left too.

Their defence is easily breakable, they are drifting into dangerous waters, the pressure is on them.

Sheds 0 - 2 Shrimps.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:I personally think that you should have no problems against Hereford.

Their main threat [Manset aka. The Beast] has moved to Reading FC, Lenny Lawrence the ships navigator has moved to Crystal Palace, It's also believed Bauza has left too.

Their defence is easily breakable, they are drifting into dangerous waters, the pressure is on them.

Sheds 0 - 2 Shrimps.

Thanks for your optimism on our behalf, our attack could do with some practice against a defence that is "easily breakable".
Maybe they will have one eye on their FA Cup tie at Hillsborough
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

marky No.1

Postby George Dawes » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 pm

i fancy the lads to bounce straight back for this one and i imagine Jevons will start from the off
George Dawes

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 pm

marky No.1 wrote:On the back of a dismal defeat Sammy & Mark will have to pick the lads up off the floor and give them a good wiping down (just like Baz did when Keiron wouldn't get up). Meanwhile Hereford missed their game on Saturday and knowing a win will get them out of the bottom two, will be ready to go at us like a bull in a china shop.

I'm sure we will be in for a big test.

Just hope we are up to it. Can't see us taking many
and certainly no kids under 14 on a school night when they won't get back till 2 a.m.!

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:
I personally think that you should have no problems against Hereford.

Sheds 0 - 2 Shrimps.

A few right and wrongs there :cry: Will take a bl@@dy big cloth to wipe them down with for Saturday.
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion