SAY AFTER ME

SAY AFTER ME

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Never let the football spoil your day

ad lib.

To be fair once Wainwright and Mullin came off we actually looked like a team with a bit of spirit again. Hendry really livened the job up, if we had people who could shoot straight we would have scored in the closing minutes
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: SAY AFTER ME

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Never let the football spoil your day

ad lib.

To be fair once Wainwright and Mullin came off we actually looked like a team with a bit of spirit again. Hendry really livened the job up, if we had people who could shoot straight we would have scored in the closing minutes

Answer me this.........

why wasnt hendrie in the team in the first place :?:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:10 pm

The damage had already been done in the first 15 minutes. A soft opener and a freakish second from a sliced charnock cleanence in off the post gave us a moutain to climb. The first half was completely forgettable....where was Sammy??? The substitutes that came on in the second half all had an impact and perhaps should have introduced sooner. We created more chances, but still nowhere near enough. Mullin is too slow and isn't even competing in the air at the moment, did nothing today all game.

Hendrie looked lively when he came on....all the more noticeable how flat the performance was overall. Give him a start at Edgar Street. Good to Jevs getting a kick again.

Meh na meh na, do do dooodooo.
RedRedWine1

Postby P/T Indie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

To be fair once Wainwright and Mullin came off we actually looked like a team with a bit of spirit again.

Exactly so why start Mullin in the first place sounds just like it was last week.

Oh well probably more of the same on Tue, our only hope is Jevons will be back but even if we go Jevons & Mullin we will prob still play long ball to Mullin.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Return to General Discussion