Darren Bent you idiot o/t

Darren Bent you idiot o/t

Postby essex_shrimp » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Darren Bent

Charlton gave you a huge chance of being the main man at charlton athletic scoring goals and you did it why leave Sunderland because you are second best behind gyan he is good gyan.

darren bent worth 24million really so what is rooney worth 50million

Really i can see why darren bent could think of aston villa big name why not but Sunderland look like next season uefa cup football while villa could be like leeds championship football and charlton also.

Just Darren only rooney has got more goals than you in last 5 years why ruin it by joining a team in a relegation battle where you could be fighting against some of the european defence's in uefa cup.

Darren Bent joining Villa wrong move simple
essex_shrimp

Re: Darren Bent you idiot o/t

Postby The Marksman » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm

He's hardly second best behind Gyan, he has 11 goals to Gyan's 8 and for the last few games they have played as a partnership.

He could be moving for many different reasons:
a) cash;
b) let's face it, with him in the team Villa won't go down, and his goals could make him an instant hero at what is, basically, a bigger club than Sunderland;
c) he doesn't like playing as part of a front 2, he prefers being a lone striker - maybe Houllier has offered him that;
d) he was angling for a new contract at Sunderland and didn't get one;
e) he wanted to move away from Sunderland because it's a s***hole;
f) etc.
z) as if Charlton will be in the championship next season.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad move. Sideways, maybe - but if someone offered you the same job for a bit more money you'd probably take it. I'm more surprised that Villa have shelled out that kind of big money, although £18m spent now is probably worth it to make sure of receiving £40m for Premiership TV money next season.
The Marksman

Postby essex_shrimp » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Yes I do understand what you say remember leeds united with the team when got relegated was that team worse than leeds erm no.

Could charlton gain promotion this season maybe but we need 2-3 players as cover in the transfer window simple.

can we get promotion yes but atm at the moment hudddlesfield , brighton , and southamtpon look better on paper.

but all i can sat is last year play off blackpool simple.

we got chris powell and he will be a sucess.

got move darren if villa stay up? IF
essex_shrimp

Postby outsider » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

The Marksman wrote:He's hardly second best behind Gyan, he has 11 goals to Gyan's 8 and for the last few games they have played as a partnership.

He could be moving for many different reasons:
a) cash;
b) let's face it, with him in the team Villa won't go down ;) , and his goals could make him an instant hero at what is, basically, a bigger club than Sunderland;
c) he doesn't like playing as part of a front 2, he prefers being a lone striker - maybe Houllier has offered him that;
d) he was angling for a new contract at Sunderland and didn't get one;
e) he wanted to move away from Sunderland because it's a s***hole; And Vile Park is an oasis :?: :?: :?:
f) etc.
z) as if Charlton will be in the championship next season.

I don't think it's necessarily a bad move. Sideways, maybe - but if someone offered you the same job for a bit more money you'd probably take it. I'm more surprised that Villa have shelled out that kind of big money, although £18m spent now is probably worth it to make sure of receiving £40m for Premiership TV money next season.

Dnoe Deal, just on SSN
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby essex_shrimp » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm

I say bad move good be good move if villa this january keep young and downing then would not surprise me if villa in top7 this time next season.

what do you fans think i think he is in this for the money say 70k a week simple
essex_shrimp

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:Darren Bent

Charlton gave you a huge chance of being the main man at charlton athletic scoring goals and you did it why leave Sunderland because you are second best behind gyan he is good gyan.

darren bent worth 24million really so what is rooney worth 50million

Really i can see why darren bent could think of aston villa big name why not but Sunderland look like next season uefa cup football while villa could be like leeds championship football and charlton also.

Just Darren only rooney has got more goals than you in last 5 years why ruin it by joining a team in a relegation battle where you could be fighting against some of the european defence's in uefa cup.

Darren Bent joining Villa wrong move simple

Sounds like the ramblings of an angry Charlton fan I think.........................and I highly doubt that Sunderland will end up in the Europa league next season :P :P :P
Little Shrimp

Postby marky » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 am

The fact that Charlton received a nice £16.5 million when they sold him to Spurs might have had something to do with the move he originally made too...
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Return to General Discussion