One sided ITV commentary

Re: One sided ITV commentary

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Christies Child wrote:Get over it.

United won.

I'll get over it when you clean your brown Man Utd nose.

Wonder if the same cries of 'foul play' would have been aimed at a Liverpool player in a similar situation.

You're right, If a Liverpool player had dived, the same cries of 'foul play' would arise.

As for the ref, he earned the right to ref the World Cup final , so can't be that bad!

Nobody has said he is a bad ref, just that he has made some shocking decisions, this included. All referees make mistakes, they are human, unlike the incredible diving cyborg berbaflop. YW
Bare Ben

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Bloomfield Rd is flooded tonight so not to disappoint the travelling fans the game is being played on the beach so the Liverpool donkeys feel at home.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Duffman » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Best not mention a certain Liverpool captain and England vice-captain who once said "If I ever saw one of my team-mates diving, I’d definitely have a word. I don’t think there is anything worse than a player diving. It does ruin the game. Players like Ronaldo and Carvalho are ruining the game." :o
Duffman

Postby halftimeresults » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Yes United won with the ref making a dodgy mistake, first time it has happened this season apart from

West Brom- Neville is the last man and clips the west Brom forward (far worse than the Agger challange ) Ref says play on

Stoke - Neville is already booked, tackles the midfielder from behind, certain sending off
Ref makes Ferguson sub Neville rather then send him off :?

Spurs- Nani goes down in the penalty box, fails to win the penalty so slams the ball away with his hands, ref plays advantage and goalkeeper puts the ball on the floor to take free kick unaware of the ref playing on. Nani scores but no advantage was gained by spurs

the list goes on
halftimeresults

Postby Christies Child » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm

halftimeresults wrote:Yes United won with the ref making a dodgy mistake, first time it has happened this season apart from

West Brom- Neville is the last man and clips the west Brom forward (far worse than the Agger challange ) Ref says play on

Stoke - Neville is already booked, tackles the midfielder from behind, certain sending off
Ref makes Ferguson sub Neville rather then send him off :?

Spurs- Nani goes down in the penalty box, fails to win the penalty so slams the ball away with his hands, ref plays advantage and goalkeeper puts the ball on the floor to take free kick unaware of the ref playing on. Nani scores but no advantage was gained by spurs

the list goes on

:roll: :roll: :roll: Yawn...Yawn...Yawn

;) :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Little Shrimp » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh who gives a s*** about the Premiership.................I'm just waiting for us to get there :P
Little Shrimp

Postby Now_Then » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:50 pm

I wonder if Referee Webb is to blame for the mighty 'pool doing the double over liverpool tonight too! Maybe its time to stop pointing fingers and accept what is fast becoming a reality! Liverpool are just mid table also rans who should be looking out for what the bottom three are doing rather than worrying about what Manchester United are doing at the top of the table.
Now_Then

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Bloomfield Rd is flooded tonight so not to disappoint the travelling fans the game is being played on the beach so the Liverpool donkeys feel at home.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: EE-AW EE-AW EE-AW

Even the Ref gave them 4 added minutes to salvage something.

The Seasiders are a breath of fresh air in the Premadonna League :D :D

King Kenny looked quite windswept, maybe he had sand in his shoes.

Everton will be chomping at the bit for Sunday, carrots at the ready :lol: :lol:
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 pm

I think the penalty decision today at Anfield and the Raphael sending off at the Lane has evened it all out somewhat :lol:

How Vidic remains on the pitch I will never know? He must have so many pieces of shirt stuck in his fingernails :roll:
marky No.1

Postby Sammy h » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Maxi dived.
Sammy h

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bare Ben

Previous

Return to General Discussion