Curtis

Curtis

Postby Aspers » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:31 pm

What a goal
Aspers

Re: Curtis

Postby campdave » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:07 pm

Said pretty much all that needed to be said about today's performance that Wayne got man of the match after being on the pitch for not much more that 20 minutes.

Good goal though
campdave

Postby scalehallshrimp » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:12 pm

that was an abysmal display for 65 minutes before stanley and curtis came on and changed the game.St5anley gave us much needed urgency and drive and played superbly for his short time.Why he does no start the game i cannot comprehend.Sad to say mr twiss you have had it,pace gone and that bit of magic gone for good,time to move on.You could see him walking towards the bench when it was sub time so he knew he has not played well and what happens he is not subbed for another 20 minutes.Sorry but our team selection wrong today and cost us 2 points.More of this and we are in for a long hard struggle thsis season
scalehall shrimp
scalehallshrimp

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Thank god for Wayne Curtis & Stanners ofcourse ;) turned a bad day into something a little easier to swallow, I must apologise to the person who said Twiss had lost the plot here because for all my backing for him in the past I couldn't defend his showing today.
For a player whose been left out by the manager then given a chance to prove himself again, to show such a lack of desire and want to pass the ball when in a position to make a big impression is worrying and definately NOT the Michael Twiss of old who would have run at all comers and blasted that ball goalwards without a second thought
Oh well atleast we got a point................cheers Wayne!
HALMA 1983

Return to General Discussion