John Terry o/t

Re: John Terry o/t

Postby wijit » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:06 pm

The red card was given for "serious foul play" as written in the report. So, really, the appeal should'nt have been allowed. But, in all reality, given the position of the players it was only a yellow card. Because he got a red and successfully appealed he now doesn't even get that.
I'm pretty sure that there is something written regarding the last man though, I'll have a look in all the garbage I've got from FIFA (if it's free-it's good! and I WILL find a use).
wijit

Re: John Terry o/t

Postby Joel Ninety » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:28 am

Neil G wrote:
Joel Ninety wrote: But you know, whatever.

And all this "reel em in" stuff that keeps getting posted on SVs is just covering up a lack of argument skills.

Argument ! What argument ? It's a discussion "But you know, whatever" :lol: :lol: very skilled indeed :lol: :lol:

I felt in this case there need for my argument because Shrimper has made all the most intelligent points and backed it up with sound research as usual.

However, had I insulted Chelsea and Chelsea fans (and Liverpool fans just for good luck) maybe then I would be able to suggest I was "reeling 'em in" with my generous helpings of wit.

Professional foul all the way. John Terry is a thug.
Joel Ninety

Previous

Return to General Discussion