Sammy Reaction To Stanley Defeat - Listen Here...

Re: Sammy Reaction To Stanley Defeat - Listen Here...

Postby parkyboy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Duffy Haining Hendrie Bently must start tomorrow Hunter Mullins Charnock Drummond on bench
parkyboy

Postby Christies Child » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 pm

parkyboy wrote:Duffy Haining Hendrie Bently must start tomorrow Hunter Mullins Charnock Drummond on bench

Duffy, Hendrie and Jimbo in PLUS Fleming....but Charnock to stay. Haining is injured AGAIN!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby parkyboy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 pm

I will go along with that then CC
parkyboy

Postby Keith » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Christies Child wrote:Unfortunately 'it' has no faith in younger players. Seems to have foregotten that he was nothing more than a kid when given the chance by Sir Matt.

And you appear to have foregotten (sic) that "it" got us in to the Football League and is our most successful manager ever. Regardless of you personal feelings towards our manager I'd at least expect common decency and humanity Neil. If you can't bring yourself to use an 'informal' "Sammy" comment, then use a formal "Mr McIlroy". Even "he" would have sufficed. I don't expect to see any human being referred to in such a derogatory manner on here again.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Morecambe Jack » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Seconded, Keith. CC, everybody knows that you dislike Sammy and you love to take every ounce of an opportunity to knock him down. You actuall pi** me off more than the football having to read your posts on here. To call Sammy "it" is disrespectful, rude and wholly uncalled for.
Morecambe Jack

Postby Christies Child » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Keith wrote:
Christies Child wrote:Unfortunately 'it' has no faith in younger players. Seems to have foregotten that he was nothing more than a kid when given the chance by Sir Matt.

And you appear to have foregotten (sic) that "it" got us in to the Football League and is our most successful manager ever. Regardless of you personal feelings towards our manager I'd at least expect common decency and humanity Neil. If you can't bring yourself to use an 'informal' "Sammy" comment, then use a formal "Mr McIlroy". Even "he" would have sufficed. I don't expect to see any human being referred to in such a derogatory manner on here again.

On reflection it WAS disrespectful and uncalled for. My sincere apology to Sammy and to all those on SVs that took offence. :oops:
Christies Child

Postby bill ding » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 pm

two apologies in two days CC , maybe a course of anger mamagement is required :lol: :lol:
Having sex is like playing bridge.......If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand !
bill ding

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Christies Child wrote:On reflection it WAS disrespectful and uncalled for. My sincere apology to Sammy and to all those on SVs that took offence. :oops:

Yes and this is out of order as well!
Christies Child wrote:If only mate....if only!

:lol: :lol:

Hang your head Sir 8-)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:48 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Christies Child wrote:On reflection it WAS disrespectful and uncalled for. My sincere apology to Sammy and to all those on SVs that took offence. :oops:

Yes and this is out of order as well!
Christies Child wrote:If only mate....if only!

:lol: :lol:

Hang your head Sir 8-)

Public hanging in the Square at Milnthorpe...as they used to do. :?: :?: :?:

At least that way I'd shut up. For good! ;)
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Apology accepted, thank you.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Christies Child wrote:Public hanging in the Square at Milnthorpe...as they used to do. :?: :?: :?:

At least that way I'd shut up. For good! ;)

Actually sounds good pre-match entertainment that and would certainly swell the gate against Torquay. Now the fireworks are no longer maybe this is the way forward - a public execution every week.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:11 pm

...and it could be me the week after!!! :o
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Well said Ade. To summarise a Morecambe player's comments to me. 'Too few players playing for the shirt and Morecambe FC and too many playing for themselves and their next contract at another club'. We're getting worse the less committed players we've got. Jim Harvey wasn't the answer to get Morecambe into the league but he built a squad of Morecambe players who were mainly Morecambe through and through. Sammy's building a team of journeymen, many of who've failed at their previous clubs. The writing is on the wall if Sammy doesn't go now he'll need to go at the end of this season as he's incapable of building a Morecambe team for the future.[/quote]

Posh that is a perfect summing up of where the club is at the moment.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:20 pm

P/T Indie wrote:Well said Ade. To summarise a Morecambe player's comments to me. 'Too few players playing for the shirt and Morecambe FC and too many playing for themselves and their next contract at another club'. We're getting worse the less committed players we've got. Jim Harvey wasn't the answer to get Morecambe into the league but he built a squad of Morecambe players who were mainly Morecambe through and through. Sammy's building a team of journeymen, many of who've failed at their previous clubs. The writing is on the wall if Sammy doesn't go now he'll need to go at the end of this season as he's incapable of building a Morecambe team for the future.

Posh that is a perfect summing up of where the club is at the moment.[/quote]

surely if some players were "playing for their next contract at another club" then this would mean they are busting a gut for our team.
other teams wouldn't be impressed by a player who was fannying about in our team.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby ockers » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 pm

P/T Indie wrote:Well said Ade. To summarise a Morecambe player's comments to me. 'Too few players playing for the shirt and Morecambe FC and too many playing for themselves and their next contract at another club'. We're getting worse the less committed players we've got. Jim Harvey wasn't the answer to get Morecambe into the league but he built a squad of Morecambe players who were mainly Morecambe through and through. Sammy's building a team of journeymen, many of who've failed at their previous clubs. The writing is on the wall if Sammy doesn't go now he'll need to go at the end of this season as he's incapable of building a Morecambe team for the future.

Posh that is a perfect summing up of where the club is at the moment.[/quote]

bollocks its a very ill informed post
say who the player is mike and be done wiith it otherwise its mischief making at worst
id expect better from you
say what youve got to say and back it up with facts not hearsay
jesus is this what its coming to........
ockers

Previous

Return to General Discussion