As 2010 comes to an end...

As 2010 comes to an end...

Postby Keith » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:45 pm

“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: As 2010 comes to an end...

Postby Sammy h » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:08 am

Beautiful.
Sammy h

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 pm

All ways a great venue for football was the old Christie Park and have some good memories of the place too. The main stand is exactly the same as our old stand stand at Whaddon Road. Christie Park will hold fond memories for many people and they will never be erased. Everything moves on, the house and computer you look at now will decay and become discarded at some point. The Globe Arena will give birth to many great times for your football club and you should feel privileged to become part of that history of the beginning.

I will not make it to the Globe Arena this season, but hopefully next season I can make my first visit.

Good luck all.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby morecambe mick » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:All ways a great venue for football was the old Christie Park and have some good memories of the place too. The main stand is exactly the same as our old stand stand at Whaddon Road. Christie Park will hold fond memories for many people and they will never be erased. Everything moves on, the house and computer you look at now will decay and become discarded at some point. The Globe Arena will give birth to many great times for your football club and you should feel privileged to become part of that history of the beginning.

I will not make it to the Globe Arena this season, but hopefully next season I can make my first visit.

Good luck all.

Thank you, that was really nice of you to post.

Good luck to you too.
morecambe mick

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:43 pm

That makes me realise how much i love this club.
Bare Ben

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:39 am

shame the north stand could not be recreate at christie mk2, i will be there 10 30 with my spade anyone who aint can eff off :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:06 am

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:All ways a great venue for football was the old Christie Park and have some good memories of the place too. The main stand is exactly the same as our old stand stand at Whaddon Road. Christie Park will hold fond memories for many people and they will never be erased. Everything moves on, the house and computer you look at now will decay and become discarded at some point. The Globe Arena will give birth to many great times for your football club and you should feel privileged to become part of that history of the beginning.

Good luck all.

Thanks Nerso, with a post like that I think we can finally consider you house trained! :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion