Space for Northampton

Space for Northampton

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:22 pm

We have spaces left for the trip to Northampton this weekend.
Leaving around 10am from Morecambe, returning around 10pm.

pm here

BHC#1
;)
morecambe mick

Re: Space for Northampton

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 pm

:(

If I can find some money Ill let you know, looking unlikely I will get to go!!
thegentlegiant

Postby essex_shrimp » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Would love to join you with this trip but as a cusual worker in the future with you does not look like i will join you on this trip mate
essex_shrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:33 pm

would that be down to the fact that you do not actually exist darrenlock, before anyone says it yeah wow, this has become my nemisis likke jaackos hehe omg know ffs, sold your shirt yet.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby essex_shrimp » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Really since I was a member of this site have I ever offered to meet any Morecambe fans erm no chance.

Only bare ban after the crewe 2-1 loss having a joke about fridge freezer and wanting a pint tihs is it and keith taking about wanting my profile up to date over a drink or 2.

have i sold my top erm no but i do have a private morecambe fan in norwich wanting to buy it off me on the 27th december £25 simple.

and gentlegiant i spokem to him a few times and will call him tomorrow or friday about droppping off leaflets my passion if work if it is hit and miss oh well at least im working and hope one day to meet you fans and will not be the the push over off shrimpsvoice i am a nice guy like a team i would never guy about until 15 months ago..

rant over
essex_shrimp

Postby Joelinho » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:37 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:Really since I was a member of this site have I ever offered to meet any Morecambe fans erm no chance.

Only bare ban after the crewe 2-1 loss having a joke about fridge freezer and wanting a pint tihs is it and keith taking about wanting my profile up to date over a drink or 2.

have i sold my top erm no but i do have a private morecambe fan in norwich wanting to buy it off me on the 27th december £25 simple.

and gentlegiant i spokem to him a few times and will call him tomorrow or friday about droppping off leaflets my passion if work if it is hit and miss oh well at least im working and hope one day to meet you fans and will not be the the push over off shrimpsvoice i am a nice guy like a team i would never guy about until 15 months ago..

rant over

I really REALLY wish that were true.
Joelinho

Postby Sammy h » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:42 pm

You know my situation Mick. If I am awake, the game is on, and there is a seat. I'll be there!
Sammy h

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Sammy h wrote:You know my situation Mick. If I am awake, the game is on, and there is a seat. I'll be there!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Return to General Discussion