Off Port Vales fan site.

Off Port Vales fan site.

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 pm

''Worse than us were morecambe, disgraceful behaviour from almost every player. Roache took at least 15-20 seconds on every kick. They fouled, dived, feigned, chopped and had the barefaced cheek to moan to the officials constantly.''

Not really sure what this fellas on about :lol: If anything Loft should have been off, he was gobbing it off to the ref countless times and had a few lunges on our players on many occasions.

''The officials were disgusting. They wasted time like I've never seen, at one point they rugby tackled rob Taylor without consequence, and it just goes to show how corrupt they were with the booking stats. If we deserved the 2(?) we got then they should have been in double figures. The right back shouldn't have finished the game, and Roache could have been booked on 10 occasions.''

Personally i didn't think the ref was too good to us really. Didn't see him make many bad desions against them.

''Their goal was a fluke - some bloke had a wild shot that was going miles wide and some youth stuck out a foot and diverted it in.''

Not sure about this either. :lol: It was a decent finish from a 'youth'???? I am getting the feeling these fans don't know much about us?

''What p*ssed me off more was the fact that Morecambe fans on shrimpsvoices were expecting to win and didn't show any ''oh these will be hard'' remarks - against a top of the league club with an iron curtain defence..''

I don't think any of us 'expected to win' i mean as he said they are top of the league. Just positive supporting i think.
Iron curtain defence... not so sure from what i saw :lol:

I'd have a read if i was you. It is quite entertaining. The fans seem to be as far up their own backsides as their manager.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Re: Off Port Vales fan site.

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 pm

You should have heard the one next to us! :o

OMG :!: I nearly threw a toilet roll at him but it snapped on take off :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Just sore in defeat ,they had to loose sometime and it was all the more pleasant it was the Shrimps that came out on top.Great day was had by all ,singing in different parts of the ground was rather refreshing.The lads and lasses in the MBWsand were in fine tune second half.The Christie spirit realy needs to come through now and push this lovely local club up the league,it can start now and will :D :D :D :D
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby Little Shrimp » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 pm

What a load of B******S!!!!!!! Firstly, we didn't even have a right back so he's already wrong there. I saw hardly any abuse aimed at the ref from our players. Adam Yates for them managed to completely clatter Stanners! I can only remember one nasty chop from Gary Hunter early on and that was about it! Also, the match highlights clearly show that Charnock directed his shot with precision, not stick a leg out and cross his fingers!
Little Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

''What p*ssed me off more was the fact that Morecambe fans on shrimpsvoices were expecting to win and didn't show any ''oh these will be hard'' remarks - against a top of the league club with an iron curtain defence..''

Has to be one of the best quotes ever make by an away fan :lol: :lol: :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:''What p*ssed me off more was the fact that Morecambe fans on shrimpsvoices were correct in expecting to win and didn't show any ''oh these will be hard'' remarks - against a top of the league club with an iron curtain defence..''

I've corrected his quote so that it now makes sense! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the text message that I sent to my Port Vale mate last Wednesday, when asked for a prediction...

You know, I genuinely think we will win. We battered Shrewsbury and they were lucky to only lose by the one goal. We've been awful in the games we expected to win. Our recovery starts Saturday!

I always felt confident. The better the opposition, the better we play. As I said elsewhere, we just need to start going in to games against 'weaker' sides with a fearless mentality, "expecting" to put five past them!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby MfcChris » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:Also, the match highlights clearly show that Charnock directed his shot with precision, not stick a leg out and cross his fingers!

Let's be honest though, the cross from Wilson was another terrible attempt at a shot. He can smack a ball hard, but most times his shots go 20 feet wide :lol:

Why can we only raise our game for the 'big' teams. Still can't see us getting some consecutive wins.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Peperami no. 1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Bitterness must run throughout the club: -

Port Vale manager Micky Adams told BBC Radio Stoke:

"We've created enough chances to win two games never mind one.

"The only people who've suffered in the break that we've had is the forwards because we've not been able to do the work that we should with them.

"Have a look at the stats, corner count, goal opportunities and then come back to me and say Morecambe looked better than us because they didn't."

To be honest I could not care less if anything said was true because we needed the 3 points. Best I have seen us play this season. Spencer was superb. They did have a couple of chances as did we, the difference was we got one. As for the ref was shocked when he eventually decided to book a vale player.
Peperami no. 1

Return to General Discussion