o/t Referees Crisis In Scotland

o/t Referees Crisis In Scotland

Postby essex_shrimp » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Was listening about the referee needed to ref the Celtic game tomorrow and then again on Sunday for Rangers.

I can not believe referee's do not get paid alot on talksport one referee that did not want to be named said for League One he only gets £310 every game.

I know this is a results based industry and meaning managers getting sacked but what would you do to encourage fairplay in football.

Just like in Rugby with Video technology and Cricket where the players in both sports accepted the referee makes mistakes.

Personally i would drop players like for a game if he gets on the referees ie picking on him trying to gain an advantage because one Referee says all footballers are cheats in this for themselves?

So what would you do to make football more interesting for us fans in all english leagues?

And Scotish of course :o

And of course the referees make mistakes in football but we never hear about them having a good game I never think about this but tonight it has made me think on this
essex_shrimp

Re: o/t Referees Crisis In Scotland

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 am

I think a trench down either touchline so the linesmens heads were in a ground level position would be a big step forward, any players that fell into the trench would have to sit out the rest of the game, I also think that all pro footballers should sign a legal document saying that would devote a year after their retirement to reffing on a free of charge basis, oh, and qak all games nationally.

said it :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Bare Ben » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:22 am

mrpotatohead wrote: qak

omg
Bare Ben

Postby Plain Peter » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:49 am

Take ridiculous money out of the game.
Bin agents.
How can clubs pay stupid wages when nearly all the clubs are up to their necks in debt?
Never happen of course, until the game completely implodes.
Shoot people like Mourinho. Telling your players to get sent-off is completely out-of-order, and takes the game at the top deeper into the gutter.
Plain Peter

Postby essex_shrimp » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Referees crisis well currently watching West Ham vs United.

And West Ham first goal that got called offside and took two minutes to decide by the ref telling the managers the goal does not count and off course the linesman.

I really loved that decision reminds me Of rugby .

And the ref made the right decision 8-) 8-) 8-)
essex_shrimp

Return to General Discussion